Hey Romani dat helped me in dat place dat one time

Mathis

Scholar
Hey buddies, my crazy friends say dat dey got some more work for you. Dis time dey found another place a lot closer so dat your dwarf buddy won't be so worried about going. But if you're gonna help us out we need to know soon so dat we can get all the gear loaded in the wagons.

Hey guy,

If you are that elemental fighter guy that helped me and Noni out with some Ice auras, I'm sure that me and my buddies can lend a hand. As long as Siergey and Alabaster aint got no problems with that.

Durk

Hey Durk,

You big smeely orc face, keep your nose out of this. Wait no thats not what I ment to think, damm this is a hard place to get use to. I have no problem with you comming.

If your friend has icey alinements then he most likely went to work with his powerfull sword THE DEVASTATOR.

Alabaster

He does nye consider himself my friend...in fact he hates me and all Romani...but I were just wondering because I heard about a Romani beating him up because he thought that he were an elemental and whate'er. He is nye an elemental, but a man just as any other. Just a little chillier than most.

Oh good grief. Is someone starting elemental wars already?

Casan Moreaux
Order of the Emerald Flame
Prath Moor Tavernkeep

Is nye my intention, Casan. I were just wondering if it were brothers that angered him so...he has begun taking it out on me. :(

I didn't figure you were starting problems, Marcena. It was more of a rhetorical question. :) However, people shouldn't be taking their problems out on you.

Tom Andary said:
I didn't figure you were starting problems, Marcena. It was more of a rhetorical question. :) However, people shouldn't be taking their problems out on you.

I were just wondering wherefore he were attacked, is all.

So the guy he beat up is a racist? Then he got every bit of what he was due.

Alabaster the Terrible
Not terribly good at much

But is that why he were beaten? Did he cause trouble with Roma whilst he were in Prath Moore? If so, then I pity him nye, but if nye....

Back