Hi Alliance Larp- question on July event

Flynbolt

Hi my name is Philip. My wife Asako and I came to your April event. It looked like fun and I've been wanting to try it for a while. We are interested in coming to the July event. How would we sign up for that and try to secure some lodging. My wife is not a huge fan of camping and I'm trying to get her to come. Is it just tent camping? Is there some sort of cabins or something and how would I reserve. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Philip

Here is the link to the May/June event: viewtopic.php?f=94&t=16386

Event announcements are posted in the "Announcements" portion of the SF forums. At the bottom of that page, there are the instructions for pre-registering for events. These are generally the same for every event and are usually posted a few weeks prior to the event date. As for lodging, the normal site has 4 cabins which each sleep 8 people (thin mattresses are provided, but no bedding or pillows...also, it shouldn't be a problem in the Summer, but these cabins are just made of plywood over a frame, so there is no insulation). The cabin spaces go to whoever claims them first, so get your pre-reg in early (as soon as it opens) to ensure a spot! As a side note, you can see from the current announcement that there are still 14 cabin spots available even the week of the event, so don't feel like you might miss out if you aren't the first person to register ;)

Glad you enjoyed your first event! Hope you return for many more to come!

-Luke

We'll be putting up our event announcement for july as soon as we get home from the event this weekend. If you NPC, we provide space up in the lodge for NPCs to sleep. The lodge has metal spring bunk beds with mattresses on them.

Cabins are generally held for PCs, and have wood frame bunks with simple mattresses on them.

The camp also has perma-tents, which are canvas tents on a wood platform. These often have cots in them and can actually be quite comfortable in the summer time.

I looked under announcements and saw nothing that showed me how to register. Any help? It's probably right in front of me but don't see it.

Back