High Ogre Love

Dom

Scout
I can find pictures of almost every other race online. Where is all the High Ogre love? I plan on making an Ogre Fighter for my first PC character and have a good amount of the costume together already but if anybody has any, I would like to see some other Ogre pictures for ideas to expand on

There are very few of us my friend... and TBH the pictures that I have are pretty bad.

I guess I'm gonna have to rep hard then

Post pictures and inspire the rest of us! I was toying with the idea of creating an ogre alt.

once I have everything together I will, Don't even have my tusks yet. Friendly plastic is on it's way.

Holy Awesome Costume Batman! The chick with the head dress has got a way cool costume! Very Aztec-Mayan-Incan... which oddly enough is a theme I wanted to try for a Lizard-kin... lol. God I have too many ideas for characters!

I like his 2 hander. And thank you for posting those.

I'm glad to hear more people are playing High Ogre's though. They are an awesome race with great racial abilities. I think we only have one at our chapter. One of my favorite pcs, who has permed, was an ogre. He fought with a roughly 7 pound club made of carpet foam. And that was back when the racials were lame.

Honestly, the main reason I chose to go with an Ogre is because there are so few of them. I've always been the guy to go with the underdog and make it work. Besides who doesn't want to be yellow?

I think you rarely see them because they tend to have short lifespans. Having a raging must-kill-them hatred for undead tends to lead to fast perms, given how common they are as enemies in many chapters.

Ogres may hate undead but that doesn't mean they have to get stupid around them. They can remain tactical. Also I shouldn't have that issue at my local chapter since they don't really use undead.

Dom said:
Ogres may hate undead but that doesn't mean they have to get stupid around them. They can remain tactical. Also I shouldn't have that issue at my local chapter since they don't really use undead.

+1.

Straight up... if you EVER find your way to the East Coast with this character.... tell me. I'll play my Ogre and we can be "Tactical" on some Undeads.

- Da Mad Clubba

Deadlands said:
I'm glad to hear more people are playing High Ogre's though. They are an awesome race with great racial abilities. I think we only have one at our chapter. One of my favorite pcs, who has permed, was an ogre. He fought with a roughly 7 pound club made of carpet foam. And that was back when the racials were lame.

My Ogre loved... and hated him all at the same time.

I live in new york, I was the new guy NPCing at the CT event. Actually ran into you quite a bit but tried to stay away from your 20 magic swings

Dude.

Dude.

DUUUUUUDE.

Where is your Ogre going to be housed? CT?

Crossroads. I live like 45 minutes from their site and I'm friends with Will and Tab. I'm sure I'll be making a CT dude eventually.

OK. Cool. Now I know who you are. Nice to meet you!

Ogre-dom is awesome. You'll have a good time with it. I might even be bringing my Ogre up there this year.

Cool. Can't wait for the day when a swarm of ogres take the battlefield at an event. I won't be playing mine till later in the year though. I was gonna NPC a few more events first to get a better hang of things.

Dude.
You bring a newbie Ogre to CT, Look us up! House Vindicator.
We'll buy you a "beer" tell you the story of our recently departed brother Grinnok, who was born an ogre, and became a dryad to get closer to the earth. and possibly kill a few undead in his name with you.

Good Times!

Back