High Orcs

Hail! I am Stoneskull, of the Rockfist Clan of Wayside. I seek the clans of the Crossroads, as I am visiting your lands soon. Please, contact me if you are out there.

Stoneskull

Stoneskull,

it has been a long time sense we have seen any of the type you seek.

Respectfully

a hulking Fur coverd figure emerges from the treeline Matuk casually stands next to Cymryc,

With a long stretch and wide mouth yawn, words seem to fall from his mouth.
"Clan? have tribe if that is same thing?"

that being said he scratchs the wolfear on his head.

Matuk,

You have caught an older resonance from the Dreamscape. Stoneskull came and went with the late snows of last winter. Perhaps he will come again one day, but for the moment he is in lands far from Andar.

-Polare

Funny you should say that Polare...:)

I can't say too much... but Elle and Liddia might have unfinished diplomatic work in Andar. Adding to the fact that I understand Stoney and Toga have both had some run ins with some problems that seem to come from your side of the mists...and to me it seems as though Lifestorm and company need to venture back out there.

A lot's happened since we last saw each other... I'll have to tell you a long tale.

I look forward to seeing you all again and meeting the new warriors of Fortanis born of the mists of andar,

Jehan Wyldweaver
Lifestorm

Good to hear that you may be visiting again! There have been some changes here as well; most notably the location of the Crossroads. When do you think you and your colleagues might make it over here again?

And don't forget to send me a message if you want some drink!

Greetings, Jehan!

It would be good to see you, Eldandril, and Lyddia out here again. I have heard from Monsieur Stoneskull and will be looking to arrange accommodations for your group as the arrival date gets closer. Do you know if you will be journeying to the Crossroads or will have time to visit Keystone Village before leaving?

-Polare Lissenstine
Baron of Keystone Village, Andar

Depending on how the Mist treat us we will try. But then again, last time we came over there we got back almost the same time we left. It was kinda creepy even for me. I look forward to seeing you all again, stay warm and safe these bitter cold nights.

Bart

Heya Polare,

ah think it be rude ta not come ta see yar village and say hi ta ya and yar nice famly... ah tink ah remember meeting some of yar famly in da woods last year and she was really sweet and nice.

actually i'd really alsa like ta see how ya do da running the estates thing... I think ah need ta figure it out on account of Anthrexia and Sir Orthus's passing.... I'll tell ya all about it in a few weeks.

Looking forward ta seeing ya all soon.

Jehan

Greetings Jehan and Bart,

I hope things work out for you to visit Keystone Village this time. It's a very peaceful, relaxing place - just right for a tired adventurer to enjoy some time off.

Jehan, I would be happy to talk to you about various Seneschal roles and duties (that, I would guess, is what you are referring to specifically) while you are around.

-Baron Polare Lissenstine

Back