Hiya Everybody!

Hello everyone! My name is Mutt and I haven't been to a proper marketfaire in years, but I am looking forward to visiting in the next week!

First and foremost, I am looking for a bunk or five as I will have a small pack with me. I haven't any coin, but I am good at bringing foodstuffs for sharing and I can heal a little bit if I remember how (and get a couple spellbooks). I don't take up much space and can sleep at the foot of your bed, or on the floor in front of the door if need be. Mostly though, we can provide good company and plenty of laughter as long as you don't mind the shedding (transitioning from spring to summer is a rough time for most of us). We are a pretty tidy bunch too (and housebroken!), so no worries there.

Secondly, I know it's been a long time, but will I see any familiar faces? The last gathering I attended was a small feast this past winter, but otherwise I haven't traveled in nearly a decade.

Thirdly, I have read through some of the other letters, but is there anything we should be cautious of on our way into town? Anything that has been particularly troublesome lately and we should be on the lookout for?

Thank you kindly, and I look forward to making new friends soon!

In High and Fluffy Spirits,
Mutt

Mutt,

I hope you remember me as I remember you!

I'm Cyn from the Waysside luncheon this winter!

I will happily make sure you and yours have a place to sleep- in a bed - each your own.

I cannot wait to see you !!! I will do all I can to get your spellbooks before we gather!

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

I remember you, you're The Pretty One! Did the dusty spot ever come out of your dress?

And thank you kindly for letting us sleep in your house-- what should we bring for the occasion? Do you like muffins? Apples? Fruit water? Its still early enough I bet I can find just about anything, just let me know and I will make it happen.

Thank you, thank you!
Mutt

Mutt,

We met at the Winter gather. I will be visiting as well this market.

Ignathis

——————————————————
Ig: Ignathis Nachtfeuer
Oog: Ethan Rath

Mutt,

Some of us old folks are still around. It will be good to see you again.

Casan Moreaux
Order of the Emerald Flame

Yay, Ignathis and Casan! Can't wait to see both of you.

Casan, do you still eat bitty broods? I promise I'm not infected (again), but I will make sure to pack an extra shirt just in case. And memorize all sleep spells...

Mutt

Mutt,

I don't see brood much these days, thank goodness. If I do, my presence usually causes them to emerge from the host right then.

Casan

Casan,

Soooo.... in other words, should a brood infestation happen, I should write you a letter instead of seeking you out directly? Sounds a lot less painful, I can do that!

Mutt

Back