Holy CRAP! New Epic Mounts for World of Warcraft...!!!

Er...

Okay. :p

Now THAT I'd pay 1k gold for. I can see the arguments now....

"You ninja'd my loot!"
"Yeah, well you looted my Ninja!"

Or, make it a quest reward. "LFG CBR PST"

Solomon Maxondaerth said:
Now THAT I'd pay 1k gold for. I can see the arguments now....

"You ninja'd my loot!"
"Yeah, well you looted my Ninja!"

Or, make it a quest reward. "LFG CBR PST"

Soon Guilds like "Hells Warlocks" or "Hells Dwarfs" would pop up and soon goldshire would be filled with biker chicks instead of drunken dancing and dueling. Trade would soon say "LTS NINJA 500 500000 MILES PST", and then the engineers would finally rule wow by repairing everything.

I will destroy you!

OMFG Nooooooooooooooooo

There is wrong (like taking candy from a baby) then there is wrong (like taking candy from Kreiger) and there is this...
Iam sorry all must die, town must burn, the veil of death for a thousands leages must flutter in the winds of death and the gasoline from that bike(yeah right) will help start the :flame: flames of purity and salvational fire.
:flame: :ns_die: :flameth: :demon:

just because I am bad at pong does not mean I know this to be so wrong.
:mad: :boom:

no more nijas wanta bees

Alavatar said:
Speaking of ninjas...

there is something wrong with having WAY to much time on there hands. thei one too must die even more painfully, Iam thinking a deli slicer might do the job. :twisted: :buzz: :ninja:

when you logg in you will notice up in the top right corner with your Welcome( Name ) it will display if you have any Pirvate Messages click on that link it will take you there.
good luck.

Hey Doc

jameshughesuk said:
where do I go to check my private messages?
when you logg in you will notice up in the top right corner with your Welcome( Name ) it will display if you have any Pirvate Messages click on that link it will take you there.
good luck.

Back