Hope to be there

Hey all, just a heads up won't know for sure if I"m gonna make it this weekend till friday afternoon since that's when they're deciding if we have to work saturday or not. Even if I do get to show up, might not be till saturday morning, if I work a 15 hour shift and don't finish till 2am I'm not driving out to site till after I've had a few hours sleep and will be there midmorning. Anyway, here's hoping I see y'all, have fun if I don't!

Hey I'd like to see ya and meet ya. First time I'll be back in Chicago for a while myself! Can't wait :p

Jeff you better make it! I need more man love! and now that I have seen your hips in action >.> well lets just say I like how they move in a fortress >.> more maybe in a Fort-Dress???!!!??

Hrm, if Raif is going to be there, I'll have to make sure Durl is wearing his fancy socks....

Kevar said:
Jeff you better make it! I need more man love! and now that I have seen your hips in action >.> well lets just say I like how they move in a fortress >.> more maybe in a Fort-Dress???!!!??

Well... this a side of you I wasn't so aware of Brent... ;) lol

David... If you were there, you would have said the same thing it was mesmerizing...

Jeff - we need you there! We need our Jeff fix!

David...you see the comment on the bottom of my sig? That usually refers to Josh Clark and Myself...lol Ah, good ol' 2 man tents filled with armor/weapons/reps/us....haha :D:D

"Watcha da hips. Dhey are so mesmerizin'." ;D

Oh Jeff! I hope you can come! John and I aren't sure iffin' we'll still be in Chicago for the October event, so I gotta get my Jeff fix before we move to Cali!

:( see you NEED to be there...otherwise Mandie will cry... and I heard that when Mandie cries a puppy dies for every tear...and not ugly ones...those cute little furry ones that lick your face... YOU DONT WANT THAT ON YOUR MIND DO YOU!?

Kevar said:
:( see you NEED to be there...otherwise Mandie will cry... and I heard that when Mandie cries a puppy dies for every tear...and not ugly ones...those cute little furry ones that lick your face... YOU DONT WANT THAT ON YOUR MIND DO YOU!?
¡what?! you mean, ¡OLD YELLER WAS MANDIE'S FAULT! [waaaaaaaah]

Note: No animals were harmed due to this post's tears. In fact, an Angel got her wings.

So thats the trade off? John crying = angels getting wings. Mandie crying = puppies dying?!

Sounds like you are digging yourself a grave mah man...or I am >.>

Okay, Okay, I get it! Sheesh!

Seriously though, right now it looks like I'll be there but not till saturday. Two scenarios are likely:

1) We work till everything is done tonight and then go home, but that could mean working till 3am, in which case I'm going home and sleeping, then going to event, which would get me there mid-morning.

or

2) We work OT on saturday, but I go in on first shift and work till 2pm, then head to site which puts me there just before saturday's logistics.

Either way, should be there unless something really crappy goes wrong and we end up working like 14 hours on saturday, in which case I'm not gonna come out to site just to crawl into my sleeping bag and sleep IG on saturday :D.

Back