Hoping to come out to visit!

Enan

Heya mates, I'm hoping to come out for the February 3-day but will need a ride to and from the airport, looking at flights, it looks like I'd be landing shortly after 4 on Friday, and returning on a 3 PM flight on Monday (needing to return to the airport by 2ish). I'd also like to borrow sleeping gear if possible as I can only pack away so much equipment when traveling. Let me know here, or on the national boards (I'm lurin there) or via e-mail DJglaeser@gmail.com

Heya Dave! It would be great to see you there :) I am personally coming from the wrong direction to give you a ride, unfortunately, but you shouldn't have too much trouble getting a ride, plenty of people drive right by the airport on their way to site.

I'll take a look and see if I have a spare sleeping bag available when I get home unless someone else chimes in first.

-Bryan Gregory

I can totally pick you up/drop you off at the airport. I live in Seattle, so it's right on my way! :D PM me and we can figure it all out.

Barbara

Howdy!
We're generally pretty good at getting people to and from, and making sure they have gear that they need. I'm personally also coming from the wrong direction (and have to do checkout, which means that I'll be there later than you want to be anyways) but if you need weapons or shields or something, I might have them.
Matt

I'm just waiting for confirmation from some questions submitted to logistics to finalize my plans, thanks for your patience and willingness to help!

I'm just waiting for confirmation from some questions submitted to logistics to finalize my plans, thanks for your patience and willingness to help!

Now that Logistics has confirmed that they DO think I'm pretty, I've scheduled my flights in and out, here's the schedule for whoever can get on board to help!

I'll be coming in on Flight 2153 Arrival at SEA at 4:07 pm Local time
Flight out is on Monday and leave at 12:40 PM (a little early but the flights are a bit congested so I need two shots at getting home) I need to be at the airport no later then 11 am to ensure no problems making it home.

I'll have one roller bag, and possibly a small backpack or laptop.

I'd like to make sure I can borrow a pillow, and sleeping bag if at all possible as it would be difficult to pack those.

Looking forward to see you mates soon!

Who ever is willing and able to pick me up, please send a PM so we can exchange numbers, as I fly stand-by my flights are not confirmed and it would be good to be able to keep you up to date.

PMed. I can pick you up, but i can't get you back in time. I do have a spare pillow if you need one. :)

Hey folks!

I got a ride from the Airport to the game, but I still need to set up a ride home and time is running out! Please if you are willing to help let me know as soon as possible!

-David

If you can't get a ride I can take you up to SeaTac. Since you have to be there so early I should be able to drive up and drive back down to the game for clean-up and packing Monster Camp back into my van.

Back