House Wyndael Sigil

henrythemad

Artisan
Let's here some ideas, folks. We will take the serious suggestions and make a poll and have our players vote.

Please recall that the house colors are Purple, Blue, and Pink (for the sigil).

Yes we are aware that those colors may match some flags in the real world and are happy with the association.

HtM/HOP

Roark suggests a pillar to represent us United and strong with leafy vines wrapping around it showing that with the influence of others we become stronger and beautiful....may match his tattoo

Still going with a light pink flower... maybe a lily? ;)

A shield is a good one, however it is the sigil for House Broadshield already (though obviously the colors would be different.)

I like the ivy and column. I also heard a broken chain being bandied about and like that one too.

One practical consideration that I would suggest keeping in mind is that anyone making tabards (which we'll totally give out gobbies for doing for us!) or such will have to make them so while I can barely draw a stright line I'm trying to think sigils that may be easy to replicate for our craftspeople out there.

Keep the ideas coming! :)

How about a broken tower?

This one is probably closer to what everyone is thinking, but I can't figure out the colors. My attempt at freehand drawing.

Pillar.JPG

Back