How did the game day go?

:shock: I can't wait to get out to your location...

Here's to hoping the people at National don't see this and get a stick up where it doesn't belong. :p

BTW: Classic, Brewer. haha Well played.

Oh, I almost forgot... we didn't tie him very tightly, obviously, so when we let him OOGly free, he insisted on wriggling himself loose. Complete with rolling himself over, standing up (still tied, so it consisted of squatting, basically), and hopping off the table. Hop! Hop! Loss of balance... crap! Into the dirt. I wish I'd had video going. :3

-Mevima

I had a good time. I got in a good bit of RP with other characters, managed to kill stuff and take their treasure. Interacted with people I wouldn't normally (which is always fun) and generally felt like it was worth the drive/money and my afternoon. I definitely appreciate Brewer, Chris and Emily who worked their tails off to entertain the six pc's that came to the game day.

I've heard that there are often too many npc's and not enough pc's, but yesterday was an exception.

As a recommendation for future game days, I think 6 pc's is about right for any mod. If we had more than that, I would recommend splitting groups and running multiple mods at once. Obviously you'd need more npc's too, but it's just a thought.

I'd love to see a game day where you have 18 pc's in three groups and 18 npc's in three groups doing three mods and then meeting back up at the main area to mill about and be social.

All in all, definitely one of the best game days I've been to.

So, those of you who didn't show up to the gameday... doncha wish you did? :D

Back