How'd we do?

It's very hard sometimes to tell how the PC's feel from the NPC side, so please be as honest as possible. You may hurt a few feelers at first but the plot team is tough enough to know that your honesty can only better them as a team and help them provide you a better gaming experience.

That having been said, I enjoyed NPC'ing this weekend, apologize for the head/ball shots, and sincerely hope everyone had a good time. I will see you all on the PC side soon!

~Kristy

I want to thank everyone for making our first event so much fun for me! I was pretty nervous about it but I'm more than excited for the coming year.

I wanted to send out some major thank yous:

-BROOKS!!! With out Brooks acting as our monster marshal for the weekend I don't know how we could have done it.

-Becky & all of our NPCs. Our NPC population was fantastic. There were several new people playing with us and I am greatful to the warm welcome and understanding our players put forth for them. Becky gets a shout out in name because she stayed from the very beginning to end without complaint... on her very first event. I'm certain Joe and others would have done the same but real world issues dragged them away before the end. Either way a major thank you to all our NPCs.

-Ashley. Ashley put together several costumes for us with little time left before the event, and still continued to NPC like a jauggernaught.

-Matt as always for running the tavern and cooking for us.

-On a more IG note I want to thank the PC for the fantastic role-play I had this weekend. That might sound like lip service but it's quite true, some of the best role-play I have had in years took place. On top of all that I am deeply greatful for our doublehooking PCs who took a pre-game note about proactivity and put us to work like I have never experianced before.

-Chad and Chris for every damn thing, and Tom & GJ for every other damn thing.

Please note down anything here that you liked, that you didn't like, anything at all. If you prefer you can always send us an email at plot@nextyearsplot.com.

Thank you!

Travis/Zane/Plot Chump

I came in a little late (2 or 3pm on Saturday), but what I really liked was the NON-stop something going on. Always NPCs in town and PCs out of town, it was hard to find people, because they were all over the place.

I love that you guys would pull PCs to NPC (double hook), but personally it does not have to be a double hook for me, just let me know you need the help and Bob will go merchant for a while and DAVE will NPC for you.

Almost being rolled by Brooks and Tim - that was AWESOME.....i figured it was a trap, but the classics never get old.

With the new plot team it did not seem like all the plot was going one way or to one person or group. I love that. I kind of dislike market days that are devoted to one person or one group in a plot sense.

The newer NPCs were great and took pains to immediately correct any mistakes they were called on.

People really went all out to stay in game this weekend, which rocked.

Faces from the past!!!! Nick Wilson, Ben, Jeff - it was amazing to see you all

Great game, can not wait for FEB

DAVER aka Bob the Blacksmith (Faker)

I will only be putting up a short comment here because I already sent in the full blown Comments / Feedback and whatnot but....

The gist of this weekend is that I had a really great time! So much going on, so many old faces, so much of Durk dying, it all was fantastic!

I want to throw out a big thanks to the Plot team for posting up your email address so that people can contact you privately for Feedback about the event. Hopefully, it will facilitate more people sending in Feedback.... hint hint hint :)

See you guys next year!

GJ

Back