Howl of Remembrance

ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH

What you have done we will undo. You have taken what is not yours, you have taken part of my family and for that you will pay. I will find a way be it tomorrow, next week, month, year, or decade. I will not be denied and you will realize the depths of the error you have made.

Daylynn

You underestimate us and -- perhaps more deadly -- her.

I know this game. So do you. Let us play, you and we mortals.

You're in the shadow of the Hawk. The hunt is on.

- S

Nameless things who claim what is not theirs to claim:

I challenge the idea that such a woman, such a force, could be consumed by anything and it hope to remain whole.

If there is a price to pay to get back the person we call mother, wife, sister, friend and teacher, name it. If not named, then rest assured that we will extract our price from you.

You cannot take without giving, even in some small way... balance is always maintained.

The eternal debate is, how? Your choice.

Nameless echo...

I am not your child. You have no right to that name.
As you have no right to her.

Out of devotion
For we will always love her
We reach out

We do not fear you
Nor the choices we have made
No regret unbearable

We wish only
For her

No price too great

That we can not over come
You or any obstacle
Before us

You have taken her
Far from home
She will return to us.

And as we live
So too does she
For she is more than you know

You will see
She is all
That we remember
And Cherish
That which you can not
Extinguish

I have pity
For the nameless
For the echoes of the past
Who can not live
Forgotten

Who once
Let Go

She is named
Each a part of Her
More than anything
Zehnyu

And we dare
For any Price
And we will
Bring her home

And
Unlike those before us
All who stand for her

Will overcome All

-Shin

*The singing is soft, slow and pained.*

We were just....the age of sixteen...when -I- first..went on the drive...

*The voice fades into the background, and the multiple voices speak as one in the same timbre.*

What was is now unwoven, and returned to the weave from whence it came. We do not seek pity, nor rescue.

We are home.

My love:

Your home is *not* that place.

We never asked you to leave... We want you to stay.

...please...?

I'm watching and waiting from the home you built me. And home, your real home, is only as far as you want it to be.

Shin's voice is thready in restraining a whimper. On the edge of cracking; not but a whisper.

Please...please please no.

Please... remember.

Please come home...

I miss you.

Ghost! Zehnyu! No! That is not your home. That is not your family. We have spoken many times of our families and how the life we lead has forced us away from them for their own protection. Every time we spoke, you mentioned the home you built and how you wish you could go back there someday to your wife, to your children. You spoke fondly of teaching and were quick to remind that you only teach "the Orc way". These things make up who you are. These things distinguish you from all others.

Please remember yourself. Do not listen to these other voices: they do not know the real Zehnyu.

-Valím

Zehnyu, you were not trained to know fear or weakness.

I trained you to fight.

I will not tolerate my dreams to be burdened by flitting voices alluding to you giving into games of the mind. Start utilizing the power I saw in you and do not make me regret my choice to teach you. Battle is won in the mind, not in the body. Or have you forgotten?

I greatly dislike being embarrassed by my choice in students. Continue giving into whatever has caught you, and distracting my dreams, and I will personally find you and kick your ***.

Scarn

Scarn:

She fought, and she resists the change. I'm not sure who the more stubborn is between the two of you, but she dug in her heels and remembers herself.

To those who seek what she needs:

Be vigilant. She cannot continue traveling through the Shadowlands, and the change can only be staved off as long as she holds to her anchor in this world. The anchor that she chose.

But for now, she is alive, she is safe, and she is fighting tooth and claw against becoming one of them.

-PS

Sister Z,
A part of my calm , focused center resides within your mind. I know that is always with you, as a part of your fire resides in mine. Tap into that and remmber who you are, use that to focus with and strike at the root of the poison which attempts to feebly overtake you. You are not weak, your strength comes from within. Unleash it and vanquish your enemy.

If you need me...tell me. I am here.

S

Keep yourselves safe in the coming months, and do not worry.

I am more myself now, than I have been in a year, thankfully due to the anchor that now holds me, and those who have bound me here.

Hold safe, and strong to yourselves - the end of this sickness gathers at the beginning of a new dawn.

And I will be there to greet it.

-Z

Excellent. I'm glad to hear you are feeling more yourself.

I've been teaching the kitten about you, and I'm covered in scratches, bites, and bruises. A few more years, and she'll help kick this monster's *** with you.

~Alyssa Darksnow

Heheheh.

Have a feeling my mane will match my fur by that time, Alyssa. Though, that is probably coming sooner than later, if I have to keep an eye on all of you.

Be safe, my friend.

-Z

Back