How's the Winter Been?

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hey everyone! It's Silp!

So, we all know that winter is dumb and cold and we don't tend to gather up as a group very much when it's winter and cold and dumb, but at least it gives us a bit of a chance to look into things by ourselves a bit! How did you pass the winter? How are things goin'? Did you find out anythin' important that other adventurers might wanna know about?

It was nice to see some of you on the King's tour when you visited Ca La Dorne! Now people can kinda understand what I'm talkin' about when I talk about my life on the Plateau with the Elephants! Ca La Dorne's a little wild and the Elephantkin may be a little rough around the edges, but now that I've lived here for a while, I really like it and wouldn't move for the world (even though they keep tryin' to carry me around in that fancy chair)!

Hopefully things went good for ya, and I hope even the cold and dumb of winter gave us some insight on how best to proceed once the land is warmer and better!

~ Silp

I have good news regarding the Panthergaunt. It is an arrogant monstrosity and is easy to track, so we need not worry about finding it. The beast is currently hunting the Wylderkin.
I have learned that it has some form of resistance that limits the amount of damage a single race can do to it. It also has a potential weakness. It regenerates only once a day restoring itself completely.
With this information I believe we can kill the Panthergaunt. We need every sentient race to defeat it. I believe if we have each race attack it reaching its threshold before it regenerates we can kill it. But we need EVERY race to have a chance. This creature summons the lesser pantherghasts which means we cannot strike it without a large force of various races or we will probably be doomed to fail.

Durinn

Umm I think I am missing something, someone, actually three thing-ones. If you know what I speak find me via pigeon or simply call out into the night for I am the night. Soon we will hunt the night once more.

Batshaman

Back