I am a Count!

i'm so bored right now...too bad there's not a text rpg i could play while i'm this bored!!! ::SNORT:::

This is true...

Though I have been playing DR...

Suckers.

You may have other, but not better.

whats DR?

Dungeon Runners.

You probably can't play it at work...

is it like dnd?

Uhm... not really... its more like Diablo or World of Warcraft.

But sillier.

i hear that wow is really addictive...if i was able to play it i'd probably get addicted..heheh

WoW is stupid.

DR is free.

free rocks!!! its like ...when someone wants to throw something away but you see potential in it and its free!

uhm.

No.

There's a large difference in those two things.

I did not pick through garbage to find this game.

Hey! There's nothing wrong with that so long as it's kinda sitting at the top of the pile so you don't really have to dig for it...

i work for an italian family owned waste removal company....garbage doesn't bother me that much :D unless you find a corpse...thats not cool

well yeah the bird corpses don't bother me so much (and no that is not a biata slam) i just dont get so wigged out about a dead animal that i can't cuddle...ie: fish, birds....if it was a tiny bird i'd wig out...if it was my pet bird i'd wig out...but when they do the pheasant hunt and all the dead pheasants go in the trash it doesn't bother me...unless they don't get to the landfill for more than 2 days...but thats the smell not the look...we only had a corpse in one of our dumpsters once that i remember.

hmmm i dont think i'd like froggy corpses...used to have a science teacher that hated letting us go thte bathroom during class...so as our hall pass he would make us take a jar of dead things to the bathroom with us...it was gross...heheh i used to hope for the eyeballs...my friend got the baby pig once...nasty

Back