I am in dire need of assistance!

TCplot3

Please allow me to introduce my selves.
I am Comedy! I am Tragedy! We are the Muse of the Theater!!
I come to You One and All, with a terrible dilemma.
I own a book. It is but a small book, with simple Fairy Tales told to Fay Elf children to lull them to sleep at night. It has only personal significance.........It was Stolen from Us........
Unfortunately, there is something worse, far worse, that was taken. The Fairy Godmother, who is a doddering old Fool, left a vessel of Fairy Dust alone, out in the open...for anyone....to wander in and Take!

This dust is Dangerous. It can bring your worst Nightmares to life. I don't mean what you think your afraid of.
We mean the ones that wakes you in a cold sweat, breathing like you were drowning. The kind of Nightmares that make you not want to go back to sleep in fear of what may be lying in wait!
Those nightmares.
The problem is, the One who took both are combining them. He is Bringing My Stories to Life!!! We are horribly Vexed!
I know who took them. His name is the Thief Lord. This angers me as I believe he took the name from one of my Stories!!!...You may do what you wish with him. All I wish for is Someone or Someones to enter the Stories and End them.Retrieve Our book and the Dust. Be warned though, if you do the wrong thing or killed the wrong person someone else will have to stand in place in order for the story to End.

I will pay you what I can. I just want Our book back and the dust so that I may put it back where it should be. Be warned about this dust, it is Fay Dust. Out of its preset vessel I do not know what will happen, if anything. Please be forewarned.
The items that have been found , I have enchanted them to activate whether your in the Story or not. They will take you to the Story for which it represents. We cannot enter the Stories as we cannot directly interfere with them.
I ask you please to help Us.

-Comedy
-Tragedy
The Muse of the Theater

Back