I am only 12

Alright I was browsing and it said rules are different from chapters, so the closest chapter to me is greater Seattle chapter does anybody know age rules for Seattle chapter?

I'm not a Seattle staff member. With that said, here is their rules around player age and paging:
It seems likely you could play as a page assuming you had a parent or guardian who was willing to play as well.

Feldor is correct. Oregon and Seattle both take younger players. At age 12 you can play, but we would need parental consent for you to play, and then a parent or guardian to join you at the event. We do have specific rules for safety for our younger players, but @Draven can totally assist you on more information about his chapter! He's the new player rep for Seattle and would have all the information about Paging there.
It's super fun, and a great way to meet lots of awesome people. Also, starting young, as you get old enough to play with out an adult you'll have a TON of XP and be a high level character!!

Alright I was browsing and it said rules are different from chapters, so the closest chapter to me is greater Seattle chapter does anybody know age rules for Seattle chapter?

Hi there! I’m the New Player contact for Seattle, and I’m stoked you’re looking to come play with us!

As @Krystina F pointed out, we do have some limitations on youthful adventurers such as yourself, but we definitely have a lot of ways for you to still enjoy the game.

If you’d like to discuss this we me personally, feel free to drop me a private message and we’ll get you started, or send me an email at newplayer@alliance-seattle.com!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Back