I challenge the Bad Wolf

Badwolf, you've shown that you can poke your nose into nests of things you aren't strong enough to fight on your own. This ends now.

I challenge you to fight me in honor, to prove your strength. No magic items, no armor, to the death. You have this many days (you get the image of Lightning holding up three fingers) to become the strongest you can.

Everyone else, come watch THE Badwolf lose to me in one-on-one fighting. The man you all know as a hero is weak and cowardly and the swing of his hammer will prove it. Come watch his last battle. Come watch him lose. Come watch him die!

Lightning

Hahahahahahaha
Very well lightning, we shall have this honor duel.
No armour, no magic items. I will make sure big blue
Stands to the wayside.
Hahahahahahaha

Excellent, if discussion, collusion, and treachery cannot resolve the issue between two parties, then the straightforward application of force, whether physical, mental, or social, is superb for arriving at a solution.

That is assuming that both parties have the strength of character to accept the results.

Grudge-bearers take note. THIS is how you solve problems.

-Gnot

However, as the challenged party, BadWolf has the option of choosing the manner of the honor duel. It was bad form for Lightning to demand a specific methodology.

Point to BadWolf, for accepting the terms as demanded, rather than choosing the manner himself.

-Gnot

Don't tell me how to settle my debts of honor and strength. Honor can only be tested through strength; body, mind, or whatever. We can only test our strength without armor and items. This is a matter of strength, not talky words. Besides, I don't tell you what kind of food you like, so don't tell me how to fix my problems. If I wanted to fix your problems I'd do it your way. This is my problem

Lightning

Lashing out at anyone? Honor duels exist for a reason, that is to HONORABLY resolve points of grievance between two parties. They resolve problems in a impartial manner as they have rules and protocol. They are not an excuse for socially acceptable murder and/or assault. If you do not follow the rules associated with Honor Duels, then you are either an ignorant fool (treatable by education), or an honorless blackguard (treatable by pain).

-Gnot

As the Scales of Justice. I would like to moderate your honor duel. I shall let you pass into Westhaven unharmed should you wish for that to be your stage. I may even allow the winner to challenge me the same as Baron Fairfax, should you wish it.

-Libara

Gnot, my honor is mine. It's not attached to words or rules of others. I challenged Badwolf in my own way to prove my strength to him. I don't need to be "treated" in any way. If you watch the fight you might just learn something about honor that has nothing to do with rules. I'm definitely proud, but I'm not dumb.

Libara, I don't know you. You can watch the duel but, like I said, this is my thing. I'll fight him there if you don't get in the way, but I don't have any fight with you.

Lightning

Hahahaha
I am fine with this honour duel being in this location
A neutral party watching over could be very good,
Hahahahahaha
And if you watch us fight and feel the need or want to fight
I will fight you, but only if I am the winner of this duel
If not then lightning will decided for himself
Hahahahahaha
It just keeps getting better and better
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha

I want to be there so let me know when this happens.

Durk

Tomorrow. When the sun is directly over my head, I'll be waiting there. Bring your best, Badwolf.

Lightning

Lightning,

So I made fun of your name (and for good reason), but you are seriously working your way back up that respect ladder. Good on ya for putting Gnot in his place; like me, he just doesn't know when to shut up.

Lookin' forward to this duel of yours. I'll be rooting for ya.

Runebeard

Back