I didnt think it was possible

Jevedor

Fighter
New Hampshire Staff
Crossroads Staff
I didnt think it was possible but I have found something that actually tops Bearataur...

bearsharktopus-bearsharktopus-demotivational-poster-1253670891.jpg

Your "bear" part looks less like a bear and more like a fox..

Edit: This would probably be better in off topic, no?

yeah you are probably right, it probably could get moved to off topic. Not sure how to do that though.

perhaps we should put it to a vote jp...

Bearataur - 0
Bearsharktopus - 0
Betty White - 0

my vote goes to Bearsharktopus

Bearataur - 0
Bearsharktopus - 1
Betty White - 0

Let's make sure we're clear here... we're talking Betty White in a metal bikini wielding a flaming chainsaw from the back of a John Ritter centaur...

Betty-White-Flaming-Chainsaw-John-Ritter-500x691.jpg

I gotta go Betty White, man.

Out of everything I could have ever fathomed, that picture was NOT among them. Betty White for the win.

You had me at Betty white with a flaming chainsaw. Isn't that the Leia slave bikini?

Until the Internet rises up and proclaims with one voice that Bearsharktopus must be chosen as the next Nobel prize winner in the category of Lovecraftian Omegahorror, then we the internetizens owe Ms. White no more favors; indeed, we are owed.

I have to go with Bearsharktopus.

Betty white all the way.
no doubt, she would win without the flaming chainsaw/slave bikini centaur riding thing.

Now Betty White proves there is no where safe on TV, fine. Bearsharktopus proves there is no where safe on land or sea, and if that thing had wings humanity would need to start dropping nuclear weapons on that thing to keep us from being extinct. Gotta go with the Lovecraftian nightmare over the John Rittertaur rider.

Pantzike said:
My vote: Bearataur

Land trumps sea!

You are dead to me.

Back