I found it! I think...

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
I think I know where my families treasure is! I was searching some vaults and using musical hints and I discovered a map. Now, I knew this map had to lead me to the location because it was signed by my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather, Wilheium the Digger. I know because my family has good memories. Of course I went to check the location, and I found a bunch of spider webs, so I'm guessing the entrance is guarded by spiders.

Thus, I need to hire the expertise of WRAC and any other less expensive adventurers to assist me. Maybe when I find my families treasure I will be able to hire more expensive adventurers...or pay WRAC more money. I'll be in Westhaven on the night of the 19th.

I am really excited. Make sure to bring shovels just in case.

- Billium

Billium,

Good luck. I hope that you find it this time.

Lady FallingStar

Mister Billium,

I do not believe Mr. Rose or his companion, Mr. Thorn, with be in attendance, But I, Grimshaw Harvus, as well as the twins , Soren and Vyers, all duly appointed representatives of the Wild Rose Adventuring and Trading Company, will be.
We can hep you gather together some ovthers and together we can help you dig up your family treasure once and for all.
We gather shovels, rakes and ovther implements of destruction and see you on the 19th.

Grimshaw

Back