I found Peach Rock! ...again.

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Dhere I was, walkin' dhrough dhe Barrens and bein' all sad that dhat ruin I found wasn't fulla Peach Rock riches... and dhen I saw it: Another ruin, covered in those same markin's as dhat Peach Rock one! But, dhe weird dhing is dhat I KNOW that it wasn't dhere before! I've walked over dhat spot tons of times over dhe years, and it's just been nothin' but sand every single time until now! It's almost as dhough it rose up outta dhe ground! I've never seen anydhin' like it!

And dhen it occurred to me: Maybe all dhat rumblin' and shimmyin' and shakin' and glowin' dhat dhose ruins y'all went into did was makin' dhese other ruins come outta dhe sand! I dhink THIS one is dhe REAL Peach Rock and dhat other one was just a decoy or somedhin'! I can almost smell all dhat sweet, sweet Peach Rock gold!

...but I'm still in no shape to go ruin delvin'... dhese old bones aren't as up to adventurin' as dhey used to be... So whaddaya say? Will you help dhis old man again, go in dhere, get me dhat Peach Rock treasure, and fulfill my lifelong quest? I promise to give you a share of dhe treasure if you do!

- Pa Lo Lostfinder

Po Lo my friend. Count me in!
-Peter Dhugan

I'm always down for going under ground.
-Gertrude the Gruntled

Pa Lo,

I will assist you again. Ask for me in the Flaming Skull Tavern.

Renshi Ignathis Nachtfeuer

Pa Lo.

Seek me out as well at the Flaming Skull Tavern. You'll no doubt need someone of my skill set again.

J'rajj

Pa Lo,

Seek me out at the Flaming Skull Tavern. So we can get a celebratory drink after we all find your lost city!

Back