I had a dream about you

jomcf11

Artisan
but mostly Jordan (we were talking about gypsy vampires) Alycia (we went bobsledding in a super huge toy store, and then harrassed some guy because we wanted to steal his baby) and matt (I have no idea what we were doing, but you were around alot)
I also noticed that brian and nate were missing.
it was a crazy dream.

There is not nearly enough floppy-hat or monocle in this dream.

I'm going to have to agree with you.

I'm never missing, I'm always in the shadows behind you... Ready to jump out and perferate your kidneys while yelling, "EXTERMINATE!"

He didn't say what you were missing, to be fair.

Jordan, you really shouldn't be drinking that much before bed. Or drinking more. One or the other, I'm not sure which :)

Bobsleds, huh? I mostly have dreams about not being able to access my spell packets to cast any spells, although there was the one where I forgot how much damage to call when swinging a lightsaber.

Polare Lissenstine said:
Jordan, you really shouldn't be drinking that much before bed. Or drinking more. One or the other, I'm not sure which :)
Dude don't encourage the younglings to drink. =)
Lols

Im pretty sure I actually do know about yasmay, just hearsay from my first event =P

Alavatar said:
Wait, how did he know about Yasmay?! ;)
Wow, I thought that was spelled way different. Like Jasme, but maybe with some diacriticals.

It's actually spelled "Stephanopoulos", but it's pronounced Yas-May. The majority of those characters are silent, and the other ones are something else >.> <,<

Awwwwwwwwww!~!

Bobsledding!
(^_^)v

I think I've got you beat, Jordan. Last night I dreamt that I was helping JP with his taxes. Oh, and JP was a bright, multicolored colored Sarr. He wasn't playing a multicolored Sarr, he was one.

It would seem, that in my wildest dreams, I am an accountant to psychedelic felines.

Percocet is a hell of a thing.

jpariury said:
Hopefully, I was clothed.

Thank God, yes. Otherwise I may have taken the rest of the bottle...

I thought I would share my dream I had the other night too. Not very detailed but was still amusing. It was mostly just a ton of awesome combat with the whole town and NPCs involved. The thing that finally woke me up was when Nate got hit in the nuts and everyone at once yelled "HOLD!" and I instantly woke up..

Nate's groin can't even avoid getting blasted in dreams. Wow!

Back