I hear you?

XenZel

Three hear dream words, lots voices different wif same place, make friends at voices place?

-Panda Three

nah...no...nothing to hear here, move along...

....please...

-Jehyu

If dat a panda, jehyu safe cuz panda eat plants... I be a friend if you nice guy.

NayatiMai
Not from around here but always lost here.

Thorador says we aren't supposed to say anything in the dream realm because you never know who is listening, and if they find out where we are then they might come get us....

-Jehyu

Who say dat? Where you all go? I come to hope place and all gone.... I already lost... now I gotta smell you all out.... how come I not able get back to casen's place but now lost friends too?

NayatiMai

Three,

What you hear is the dream realm. As Deputy Sheriff I welcome you to Shademarch.

-Asher

So Three try find you? Hard finding when eyes not work good and not know smell. Three kill lotta nasty smellys, tink dem Crupted and trolls, and dey bad bad sneaky so Three stab em real good wif out be catched. That mean Three can be friend?

-Panda Three

Oh he does sound like a nice guy, Thorador can we tell them where we are pleeeease?

-Jehyu

Ya! Tell NayatiMai too so I use trees instead o my Sniffer.

NayatiMai
Not want to be lost no more.

Mai come back to hope place and all people gone.... they move somewhere with Grey Lady.

NayatiMai
Still Lost

The adventurers that used to stay in Hope's Reach moved into the Valley of Solace a few months ago. We'll be gathering Saturday morning, feel free to join us then.

Thorador said, with good reason, that we should be careful what we say in the dream realms, but use common sense. Even if we were trying to keep our location secret, a large group of adventurers isn't exactly going to be well-hidden.

Briar

Mai,

Its easy to get from hope's reach to shademarch. If you find the stone road that leads towards the sunset and put it to your back you will find a set of caravans that guides people to Shademarch.

Tell them you know me and that you can help defend the caravan and they will guide you to me, i can find you somewhere safe to rest your head.

Same goes for any adventurer seeking safe passage, there is safety in numbers.

Fern

Fern-guy,

Dat very helpful... I find you soon and protect caravan too. Mai can be useful and protect other people too.

NayatiMai
Not lost no more

Uhhm, Three maybe more lost now. No people places near, just lots grass and some Crupted tingies. Three eyes no work right, so drecshuns kinda hard.

-Panda Three

Back