I...I think I poisoned a corrupt

Lurin

Duke
So me and a friend were making a run out to those badgers in that weird little valley half full of bugs, because hey, we are just getting started and the margins on what we can bring with us are pretty nice. At any rate we ran into some corrupt on the way including a new one I've never seen before. At first we were sure it was someone calling for help, but once we got closer it was just a small group of corrupt.

I'll be honest things went a bit poorly and I panicked and started tossing some of the alchemy I brought to trade. The gas globes were predictably useless on most of the creatures, but went I hit one of them that was about to shout something about giving him something or another it breathed in the weakness gas I hit it with and it seem to take effect.

I always thought these things where immune to poisons, at least that's what my copy of the compendium on the corrupt says?

- Hailey Muckraker

It does.... that is fascinating. I believe that their claws swung with odd silencing powers, correct? Also did the weakness take effect or was it some sort of strange alternate effect?

Better yet if you could come to Horizon when next the adventures gather for an interview that would perhaps be exceptionally helpful.

-Beryl R.T.

Well, maybe I could come into Horizon for a discussion, that would obviously take me away from my work however which would be a financial hardship.....

-Hailey Muckraker

Should you be present at a meal time I will ensure that it will be at no cost to you that you are fed. In addition I will pay you a total sum of 2 gold peices for your time. Does this seem appropriate?

-Beryl R.T.

Its stands to reason that the new Siren Corrupt, the ones who dominate must breath in order to state their three commands, "Protect me friend" "Give me what's in your left hand" and the third is escaping my memory at the moment.

I wonder if blade coatings would work on the other non-speaking corrupt. I wonder if other effect groups, besides curse, deviled by gas globes would have an affect on the Sirens.

I will personally guarantee the lives of a small group including a skilled alchemist to go and preform experiments and research. Standard looting rites for payment.

- Gertrude Clayheart

It is interesting. Our passed friend Jehyu had also found a way to use gas gloves in similar effect. I'm familiar with the base components from discussions but I think Benjamin might know more.

I'd be happy to hear about your discovery.

- Lord Asher Oakheart

Back