I Jesse Blouin am a prop/costume maker

If anyone wants any kind of cost. or prop and doesn't have the time to make I can help just tell me what you need and ill try and get it done with in reason and a far price of course. Just let me know my specialty right now are leather things bags belts ect. I can do armor I'm still working on a prototype armor that could be worth 3 points for each spot it covers so yea that's about it
PM. Me to let me know what you want.

Sincerely Jesse Blouin

Hey Jessie,

Can you post a link to some pics of your work and maybe some sample prices?

Thanks,

Paul

Hey Jesse,
I was wondering what techniques you were using to make 3 pt armor? I'm currently working on a similar set and was thinking we could trade ideas. Also, if you're interested in donating your time for goblin stamps, I might be interested in donating some leather, and maybe we could get some more armor pieces into armor camp?
David C

Dear David C

I can do armor I'm still working on a armor that "could be worth 3 points" for each spot it covers. So what did you have in mind. As arraignments do you want to meet at castle event? ill bring my leather stuff and see if we cant do some thing or do you want to get to gather sooner let me know.

Back