I need a member of the Council to contact me

Pernicious!?

Okay LOOK HERE DUKE DOUCHEYPANTS.

You don't just get to INSULT ME because I don't prescribe to what other people call you.

When you show respect and are a decent ******* person I'll try to remember to call you Duke. When you go and make a mess of things LIKE YOU DID HERE AND ELSEWHERE, you do not deserve that title and Robert will do just fine.

-Radi

I think that some people need to accept that what is what will be. I mean certain people must just learn that not everyone will sacrifice what they are for mere wordplay.

Cooler heads must prevail.

Nikkolai

If you think this dreaming pertains to you then if the shoe fits lace that son of a gun up and wear it, even if it doesn't go with your fine clothing!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I will speak with you Romani sorts early in the Spring Gather that approaches in a few days time. I will place my Avacyn in charge of dealing with any resolution that is declared. I like your spirit, it is indomitable but that does not mean I can allow flippant disregard for the order of things. We all have a place in this world that we must follow for the betterment of reality itself. The Romani bring joy and ensure brevity in the most serious matters but that does need to be contained in certain circumstances for the greater good. The fact you are lead by Mother Drinks Too Much a sloppy drunk of a woman shows you are on a path that needs aid to be brought back into the light of knowledge and civilzation.

Duke Robert Turnsen

Ok I was going to try and remain civil, now that has been disregarded.

Turnsen we may not use all of your titles and flowery words to your liking, but we do not flagrantly insult those in your culture of great status such as your king.

For a man of your supposed breeding this seems petty and a desperate attempt at culling those who would be free. I would think somewhere in that cocked head of yours you would understand the concept of her significance.

In that vain I will leave you with these words. Go back to your stone ****house and think very hard about how much **** is between your ears!

Nikkolai

First things first, **** you. I am beyond yelling at this point and you have actually made me speechless at how ******* ignorant you are. This is not a good place to be at. I would not advise that our eyes meet.

There is no "resolution" to be declared, Bob. You have no authority here.

I'm also just going to pretend you didn't insult Mother Dumari. As far as I am concerned, her, Kit, and I are equals. I'll just assume that was due to your pea sized gadje brain not understanding that.

You really are supposed to be in charge of people? I feel sorry for them...And people wonder why I hate nobles.

-Radi

P.S. Nikkolai - I have "insulted" the king before and would do it again if the situation so seemed necessary. Respect must be earned.

Last edited:
Duke Turnsen,

I have asked that nobility be shown respect. That means they also need to act as they deserve the respect their title. The way you have acted this evening resembles more of a petulant child than an august Duke. Mother Dumari is a leader of her people, and has long been recognized by the nobility in the land as deserving of respect. Her name being slighted here is unacceptable, and I demand an apology for your behavior. You are a Duke, a leader of the people of your land. I expect better of you.

Eric Marsters

All,

Let's try to calm down just a bit here, given my marriage I can assure you I have encountered at least some of the strain when cultures clash.

Banradi, Nikolai, Please consider there is a difference between not allowing your culture to be dominated by another, and looking for a places where you can make such independence an issue where it is not needed. Banradi your first response in this dream was disrespectful of others voicing their concerns. Just as you should not be trampled upon, you have no right to do the same to Eldandiril nor the Duke, even if the discussion disturbed your peaceful dreams. The Duke did not poke in and make demands of you, you decided to call him out by his first name, which is something you know specifically to be disrespectful to our nobility, even if in your culture it would not be considered such.

I'm not saying you should not defend your ways but in this case it appears clear you came looking to pick a fight, and are the initiator. The Duke has shown himself to be a friend to the Adventurers a number of times and broke bread with many at the recent nobling celebration of Lord Wyldweaver.

It is clear that in some ways the Duke is uninformed of Familia culture, that should not be a surprise, or insult as these are things that are not generally meant to be known to outsiders, or at least so my wife tells me. It is generally by her grace I manage not to make a fool of myself after all.

Can we perhaps let the insult of not knowing what he is not meant to know lay. Let us allow tempers to simmer down and have the follow up discussion over good food and wine, perhaps ask Cyn to join you as she'll be happen to scold all of you equally for bad behavior.

-Lord Enan Bluewater

Eric Marsters I summon you to my lands to speak with me in person. Several riders have been dispatched with the same message just in case my powers in this dream vault of yours and REALITY are not quite the same. We will have tea and crumpets as we discuss petulance and the order of the world. I will most likely dub you the Master of Easterly Eastwoods Earthen Affairs. Then again we will see based on our conversations were all things shall go. I await our talks as your tongue is sharp and your wit hardened...a most intriguing combination. You have gained my interest in many ways.

To the Romani, we will sit and speak with cool heads at the coming gather. I will apologize for insulting one of your leaders as it was too much, but it highlights most vividly the fact that respect is a too way street. The fact you demand respect for your Mother is no different than my subjects demanding respect for me. In the end we want the same things which at its core is happiness for ourselves and most importantly those who depend upon us. Let us never forget we fight and die for those we care for. We are together in this against all our foes whoever they may be. I do not wish hatred or anger to prevail when love and happiness could carry the day. After we speak know there will be apologies made by both sides and now that I will expect you to carry out a mission of penance or I will have my Avacyn carry out a sentence upon you. This is not because I have an ego that must be stroked or because I wish to humilate you nor change your boundless spirits which are in fact your greatest strength. This is because in feudal society there is a law and structure to things. Lines have been crossed and order must be maintained. Be glad you deal with me in this matter as many of my fellows are not nearly so understanding nor have mercy in their hearts.

Avacyn please make sure to bring a ledger in the event of fines. You will also be in charge of making sure a full accounting of the task I give them is made and the task is successful.

I await seeing you all in person soon.

Duke Robert Turnsen

PS...To the Romani if you wish to threaten me...do it to my face...and please do not make ideal threats but bring the full malice of your heart upon me for I await such honesty. My blade will drink of your blood but know the full power of my mission in life will come to bear upon thee.

With that said, I hope for peace, love, and understanding for that is how we will persevere as a Kingdom and bring all those we care for to a new height of happiness, security, and prosperousness.

Enan because you asked, I will cool my head and will sit and talk. I will not bend on my beliefs but I will listen for the care I have for your wife and my cousin. Please give her my best.

Nikkolai

Ugh why do the two of you have to talk so much? This is exactly what I wanted to avoid. Politics are boring.

To be honest I basically didn't read what you said Enan.

Duke Robert,
I have something I live by... "threats are hollow", which is why I do not typically make them unless I plan to follow through, and why I typically ignore others' threats... Like yours.

That being said, I will hold my tongue and withhold the full power and beauty of the Rom blood as you seem to not be acting like a **** right now. I will try to sit for as long as possible before I get bored and exchange apologies with you as an act of goodwill or whatever ******** like that, but do not expect anything more... Like this "mission of penance" or "sentence" or anything, especially because there is no such law or structure or order or "lines being crossed" or whatever (especially here) to hold any of these things to.

Be glad you deal with me in this matter as many of my fellows are not nearly so understanding nor have mercy in their hearts.
This is exactly why I have a problem with nobility. This is stupid. I am SO HONORED to be dealing with you...

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri
Master of the Waymaker Stones

Last edited:
Back