I need some assistance

Mathis

Scholar
I am looking for two people who want to be involved in running long-term side plot. If you are heavily invested in things with Fuzzbottom you might want to avoid volunteering, but this won't keep you from interacting with him if need be. You will be playing major characters in the plot, but I'm taking all comers so even if you're a newer player don't let that dissuade you. This will lead to helping run at least one event in 2014.

Thanks

Matt

I typically avoid Fuzz because I'm not a Fae are too unpredictable for Nigel's liking. If you ever need my help, feel free to ask. If that happens to be a "larger" role that you need played again, I'm fine with it.

I've run some plot before, though, so if new people wanna get a crack at seeing what it's like, feel free to pick them first. =)

Steve

I don't have much experience with running plots, but I'd be totally game for helping.

-Ian

Sounds like fun to me if you happen to be in need of another.

-Jack.

Sorry, I meant to speak with you all at the event, I'll shoot a message out to everyone who responded in the next couple of days. Once you have a little more information you can decide if you still want to help and then we can get moving on driving the other players crazy... I mean entertaining the players.

Back