I need some friendly help with naming!

While I cannot give too much away, I can say that the Era of the Dark Moons are coming...where new heros will rise to make names for themselves but it might be too late with the 7th moon rumored to take the sky.

Justin H-

<<< While I cannot give too much away, I can say that the Era of the Dark Moons are coming...where new heros will rise to make names for themselves but it might be too late with the 7th moon rumored to take the sky. >>>

Oh, please let it be an new Alliance campaign! All the talk of alternative campaigns has gotten me interested, but I don't think anyone has put one together (well, except my Kids Campaign.... debuting June, 2008, for kids 6-15!).

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

So after several PM's and emails It's been narrowed down and the name that's been choosen is..........drum roll...........
.............................................................................................................drum roll......................
Spell Lurker! Tada!

Thanks for everyones help. As for Mr. Eric Stehle comment, at this time I cannot comment on anything people may say on this thread at this time, so guess away. :)

Back