I need your help.

asura

Seasoned Adventurer,

This up and coming market day I will need your assists. I'm charge with killing an enemy of land. This person is a priority target for Celestial guild and the kingdom. Solar of war Goshen Koshinari has given me this task which is my last task to be come a Master within the Celestial guild. I plan to get as many season adventurers as I can for my task force. Saturday around noon I plan to make my strike. I wish not release the name of the target openly, incase of spies. Contact me privetly and I'll tell you who I plan to kill.

I'm looking for the following rituals; destroy formal magic both scroll and catalyst, well as an obliterated both scroll and catalyst. I know the obliterated is illegal, but I also know we like to collect things. If any one of authority or nobility that has a obliterated set please contact me. This items I'm willing to buy.

If anyone has question please ask me openly or send me a private message.

~Asura Akuma

Asura,

Are you sure you need the Destroy Magic and catalyst? Would an Earth scholar suffice?

Or do you think that the aspect is <other>?

--
Ark

You have my blade.

Kisho Yasuhiro

You all have my thanks.

Your friend,
~Asura

Aw, I wish I could help, Asura, but I've got some stuff to take care of and can't make it this time! I'm sure you'll do great at it, though! I believe in ya!

I can't wait to see you become a Master in the Guild! That'll be super cool! You're super good at magic, so it's way great to see you movin' up in the magical world! Lemme know if you ever need my help with anythin' once you're a Master!

~ Silp

GRONK's in, but I ain't got da scrolls you need.

GRONK

I will help anyway I can.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

How did it go? Did you do it?

~ Silp