I posit...

Michiko

Adept
Dear Japan,

How have you been? I've been better, but I hear that you've had a tough year too so far. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that even though I still miss you I don't think we should even talk any more. I've heard that you've said and done some pretty hurtful things behind my back after we stopped seeing each other, so I think we need to not be friends now. I hope everything gets better for you.

Yours,

Sanity

It's been said before, but I'll say it again.

Stop it, Japan. Just stop it.

Conversely, as critical as I can be of America, I have to admit that we defintely have the best opening credits for TV shows. Case in point, for those of you who haven't seen it, I never get sick of the opening to True Blood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxINMuOgAu8

@Dan - :funny:

@Gary - The True Blood opening is certainly a viable contender. It has an intriguing mix of the alluring and repulsive, while making an interesting commentary on the fabric of American society. It, however, has none of the humor or sheer ingenuity of the dancing pasta lady or pouncing shrimp fingers.

I think I liked the waffles the most...maybe the fish cookie. :)

Also:

1311852_o.gif

I can't even see it from work and its wierding me out.

Stephen

Tetsu said:
I think I liked the mysterious shadow waffles the most...maybe the exploded fish cookie. :)

Fixed. :D

*After finally being able to view the link all I have to say is: Banana Buggers FTW!

I want honey and clover to add the dole banana guy to their intro. Then the cycle will be complete. :sweat:

They might not want to spoil the surprise of him being the second season's main bad guy, the Banana-Snatching Thief.

Would I recommend it if it wasn't?

What? How could you even suggest such a thing??

What.
Seriously though, that prawn-hand is some good old-fashioned nightmare fuel.

Back