I want the Oracle back!!!

I want to play the Oracle game again!!! That was fun knocking the ball around getting elemental multipliers. But not when I knocked my balls in the wizards mouth, even if I got a item that helped us get home.But yes it would great if we could get some one to get the game from the other realm. If that was even physically possible. If theirs anyone with info to the to leading to get said game let me know asap.

Respectfully
Battle Captain: Brother Gearfree Van Ommeren

Brother Gearfree,

Cho Ko Nu or Hunter Davion would be your best bets to getting the chance to play this game again. Otherwise, it may just be lost to the mists....

Eric

You seriously suggest go back to dangerous world of wizard where we almost all trap forever just for little game that have power of transform and kill others?!

Me like games a lot, but you be out of you mind.

Please drink Awaken potion and Antidote elixir as soon as possible for get mind back, then maybe try build new one instead (and this time make it just game, not enchanted with bad magic).

-Cho Ko Nu
Apprentice Trader in the Trader's Guild of Roskaria

Last edited:
OrcFighterFTW said:
Maybe try build new one instead (and this time make it just game, not enchanted with bad magic).

-Cho Ko Nu of the Irrigu Tribe
Apprentice Trader in the Trader's Guild of Roskaria

Cho Ko Nu - this is what I was referring to. Since you're putting together various games of chance - this could be another one to add to your collection.

Eric Marsters

Thanks Brother Marsters you knew what I ment, and you know what it means to have fun to thank you.

Battle Captain: Brother Gearfree Van Ommeren

There is a chance that we will be able to assemble a device similar to the Oracle.
-Hunter Davion

Brother Gearfree,
It is low on my list of things to do. If you have the time and energy, I would encourage you to get started! We are, after all, a community.
Hunter Davion

Back