IBGA's Nov 16-18th

Hey Travis,

I just found I can make it... can I still send something in? I dont have much of a handle on plot up there so It might be disjointed and stuff but im always up for a mod, piece of knowledge, etc.

Paul

For those that have ever complained about not having something to do, if you aren't submitting IBGA's you aren't trying your hardest to be involved with the game. This stuff is your opportunity to get more involved, steer the story, etc. It also really helps the plot team figure out what your goals are. Anyway, they're good and you should do them. I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

-Josh

Hey Chris,

Thanks and sent. I look forward to seeing what you guys have cooked up.

Paul

Alkalin3 said:
Paul,

The entire team handles ibgas not just Travis. Travis just had a response penned for Amber. It's not too late, so you'll get a response later this week. Maybe tonight.

-Chris

I have not received a response, which is fine, I just want to make sure you guys got it.

-Joe

The first round of them went out last night but, yours was a big more complicated Joe. I'll finish it sometime today.

Unless you'd prefer a fanfict about your character, I can do that fast. Stevie and Jon got one where I took a whole chapter of Twilight and replaced the names Bella and Edward with Nigel and Finley. I can do that for you pretty fast.

LOL.

No worries, glad it's complicated. :twisted: Take your time. Excited for the event!

Thanks,

-Joe

I loved my response. Fork you all for judging me.

Back