IBGAS

Lurin

Duke
So like most of us I'm chomping at the bit to send in m first IBGA is there are particular form we should be using?

Thanks!

The policies just mentioned 1 major action (research, talk to NPC, explore) and 1 minor (just what you are doing in a normal day)

I presume just send that to the plot email, that’s what I did.

I may have forgot, but figured it best to “acquire “ said thing before presuming it was done deal. Can’t just go land rushing this new country :p

I may have forgot, but figured it best to “acquire “ said thing before presuming it was done deal. Can’t just go land rushing this new country :p

We are very different people you and I ^.^

We are going to get a hook next event,

“My cave was claimed by some Sylvanborn! He said he called dibs, but it’s my cave. I need to hire you to kick him out. He looks like..wait, he’s right there!”

interesting i recently sent in an IBGA, asking some questions to clearify a couple of things, how long should i wait for a reply?

David Raatz

So like most of us I'm chomping at the bit to send in m first IBGA is there are particular form we should be using?

Thanks!
We currently don't have a format but that might change in the future, right now just send in and make it clear what your major/minor action will be.

interesting i recently sent in an IBGA, asking some questions to clearify a couple of things, how long should i wait for a reply?

David Raatz

It'll be closer to the event, when we send them out ill post something on the facebook page.

thank you also i asked logistics a couple of questions, should i wait for the next event to get an answer?

David Raatz
Depending on the question, we try to answer questions as soon as possible but when it comes to plot, in-game questions we'll probably get them done during the meeting when we address all the other IBGAs. Any other emails should be sent to the right email account, logistics question to the logistic email etc.

thank you but if the info i got was correct i did send both an IBGA and questions to logistics to the right email accounts.

David Raatz

Back