Ice Fight Town Bag

phedre

Squire
So... what was found in that town fight, and how's it being divvied up? I know Ashlin had the bag and a list of people.

I'm aware of a Lightning Storm 1/d item, and an Endure Elements scroll, and I'm sure there's coin and motes and components and such.

I keep treasury logs for the Sign of the Raven, and having an incomplete intake is making my books messier than I like to have them. Any way the items that require bidding can be posted and taken care of here so this can get split and finished next gather?

-Phedre

I know I also added a handful of coins and motes, so there is definitely more than just those items listed. I now I gave them to Copperthreads to give to Ashlin.

All right here's what happened.
We started a ritual to eliminate the treat of ice elementals in the area. While the rite went down, ice began to attack our area. They attacked the bastion, our homes, and our circle. We destroyed them and collected the spoils.
Here is a list of the spoils:

Scrolls
Endure Elements
Render Indestructible Improved
Destroy Magic <Aspect> (they were attempting to use this to destroy our circle)
each scroll will come with at least one component needed to cast the ritual

4 gold, 22 silver, 26 copper
6 circle mots, 2 diamond mots

120 units of alchemy production
15 units universal production
10 potion production

large blue cut gem - bane evocation 4/d
heart gem lighting - storm 1/d
pink gem magic ring - properties unknown

If anyone has more to contribute to this, please do so. Those found to have been withholding of group spoils will meet with painful repercussions.

Bid for the scrolls and magic items in privet or in public, but know that any name shown here will be known to the elementals. Spoils will be distributed next gather.

Know this, while we gained a few trinkets from the skirmishes, the elementals, or some other force, took advantage of the kayos and ransacked many of our homes. Many personal possessions were taken. We need to mount a counter attack immediately to retrieve our stolen items. Anyone willing to help, please do so as soon as possible. (write some down time!)

Dame Ashlyn

Ash:

I should be back to the area in a few days and can take care of identifying the last item, if you'd like.

Sign of the Raven bids 2 gold each for the Endure Elements and the Render Indestructible Improved. We'll also pay 2 gold per component, if its possible to bid for them separately.

-P

I will buy out any of the alchemy or universal production so that can just go to coin for easy distribute, If others want it i'm fine with buying out an equal share if it's to be divided.

Before I offer to bid on anything, what was the count of people present for the fight? I just want to know to make my bids easier on the loot division.

May I suggest you setup a separate dream message for each auction to keep things straight during the bidding, since I believe you've got 6 Auctions to do. We also have an interest in some of the scrolls and items, I just want to avoid confusion before we bid.

-G

This has been a month and I have not seen the status of the Auctions.

I have been informed that some people wish to keep there bids private, and I have no issue with the source of the bids being private, however the amounts may not be private.

Please either keep us up to date with the status of the auctions so we might all participate or turn over the control of the auctions to someone who will.

-G

I agree with Genji. If we are to appropriately be able to bid on any of the items, the auction should be open. This will maximize the profits and thus the individual shares each of us gets.

Can we please get on this?

~Resete~

This is getting to the point of unacceptable. There have been instances in the past of town loot being put in a communal bag and it disappears and then someone mysteriously has more stuff than they used to, usually after the person who was responsible for it fell off the face of Fortannis.

Does anyone know who actually has the bag, and the list of people who were there?

-Phedre

I actually have the bag stored. Give me a day and I'll inventory it to confirm Ashlyn's list and take over the auctioning of its contents. I'll also post the listing of who was present for the conflict during which it was acquired.

Auction rules will be simple: you can send me a bid for an item anonymously and I will announce that some unnamed individual is bidding for the corresponding amount or you can just announce in this dream sequence your bid. For bids sent privately to me I'll try and update the auction within 24 hours. If I don't, bug the crap out of me until I do. ((OOG: Go ahead and hit me up via some non Alliance board medium... preferably not a phone call.))

Bidding will close at dusk on January 5th of the new year.

Also, I suspect that the large blue cut gem with 4 bane evocations on it is something someone dropped during the fight as I found it lying on the ground the next morning and it is due to expire in a couple months. If no one claims it within the two weeks I'll dispense it to the winning bid. If someone does claim it, I'll figure out what to do from there... And if multiple parties claim it then violence may be considered in the figuring out what to do... likely against a boulder that really doesn't deserve it.

Does this sound agreeable?

-Copperthreads

I would also ask that anyone who is sharing this dream alert any friends who are not within it or have already awoken to alert them to the existence of this auction if you suspect they would be interested and were involved in the battle.

Bids:
Render Indestructible, Improved: 8 gold
Destroy Magic: 6 gold
Endure Elements: no bid

Heat Gem: no bid
Ring: ???

Blue Gem: no claim

I think it would be easier to start a separate bidding list for each item. Unless you want to keep the same format for each posting with each item updated each time.

Otherwise it will be harder for people to track their bids.

Sign of the Raven bids 9 gold for the Render Indestructible Improved.

Bids:
Render Indestructible, Improved: 10 gold (updated)
Endure Elements: no bid

Heat Gem: no bid

Blue Gem: no claim

Incidentally, I will be keeping the same format with each update and tag what has changed accordingly.

Bids:
-Scrolls-
Render Indestructible, Improved: 10 gold
Endure Elements: 2 gold to Copperthreads (updated)

-Items-
Heat Gem: 1 gold to anonymous (updated)

Blue Gem: 2 gold bid (update) no claim

My apologies. The results are as follows:

-Scrolls-
Render Indestructible, Improved: 12 gold to anonymous #1
Destroy Magic: 6 gold to anonymous #2
Endure Elements: 2 gold to myself

-Items-
Heat Gem: 2 gold to anonymous #1
Ring: ??? 3 gold to anonymous #1

Blue Gem: 3 gold to anonymous #1

The anonymous figures have been contacted privately.

Back