I'd hate to be a worry wart but......

I was just wondering about how long itd take to get a reply from logistics? I need my character info so I can change it. Also, does anyone have the stone elf race packet that they can send me? I wanna get my character set up asap but i still feel im missing key stuff. thanks

Some Logistics folks have a certain day/time each week where they sit down to handle Logistics work, others have a 3-ish-day turn-around. Try looking through the OOG forums for an announcement about how Logistics works locally for TC. Also, TC's chapter e-mails have recently been changed/updated, so check around to make sure you're sending to the right address. I try not to worry unless there's something pressing like a event (Are you trying to get things ready for the Nov 5th Faire Day? If not, don't sweat it). After maybe a week, you could also ping the e-mail again to say "Hey, I know you're probably busy, but I wanted to make sure you got my e-mail about [brief topic description]. Thanks!"

-Luke

Don't worry, Bev will get it for you. She works and does school during the week, so I know that weekends are her best times for working on Alliance. She is great at keeping logistics going smooth and keeping it organized, so I wouldn't worry. She will make sure you have everything you need for Nov. :thumbsup:

Back