If you could have ANY Formal scroll...

Willem Rivet

Artisan
Which would it be? Would you go for utility? Magic item creation? Worth for resale?

What would YOU choose?

Say you had two choices. Does that change things?

-Joseph Smith
Tradesman of Storm's Rose

Tradesman Smith,

Regenerate and/or Permanant Duration.

I wish to be able to risk more to save those who are and that which is important to me, but I also want to be able to come back from the ordeal.

I can't help Life if I'm dead forever.

-Zeth

Blissful Rest.

I've never in a decade even heard of someone casting it, and it seems like a handy effect for making my nights better.

If I could get two, It'd be a Spirit Forge/Race Change set.

-Nikolai

Last edited:
I've cast 3 Blissful Rests, come to Wayside, there is always a nightmare this, or bad dream that around somewhere.

As to the scroll, I'd pick something you need. Your potential profit will always be capped at what ever a copy scroll sells for in your area anyway.

-Enan Bluewater

Spirit forge.

As you grow older, and usually wiser, you realize the mistakes or missteps you have made. Now, sure, that journey is what got you here, but it sure would be nice to be able to reflect on my life and experiences to be able to become what I wish I should have wanted to be all those years ago.

Enan,

Let us just say that should I ever return to Wayside, it will be far too soon. The adventurers were friendly, the vampires and racists less so. I do not miss it.

-Nikolai

Joseph: I collect Spirit Farewell scrolls, to aid my primary interest as Psychopomp. The scroll of highest value and most consistent interest would most likely be "Regenerate," however; were I to select a second, this would likely be the most strategically advantageous choice.

Nikolai: I will be casting a Blissful Rest in Stradyn in three days. If you believe you would find notes on the experience educational, I will record my observations and send them to you, but I do not anticipate anything of interest occurring. If you are capable of traveling the mists on such short notice, I would extend an invitation for you to observe in person, but few of us have such latitude.

Squire Vellis Valeriana Tsalarioth, Psychopompos

-

Last edited:
Blissful Rest.

I've never in a decade even heard of someone casting it, and it seems like a handy effect for making my nights better.

If I could get two, It'd be a Spirit Forge/Race Change set.

-Nikolai
-Nikolai

In Acarthia, we are preparing to cast one to form the first napping guild in Fortannis. This was a quest I outlined to begin forming the guild. Fortunately at the recent gathering of the Empress's calling, we managed to acquire one that was mist touched. If you ever make it here, perhaps you would like a nap in a safe relaxing place?

~Puck

-Nikolai

In Acarthia, we are preparing to cast one to form the first napping guild in Fortannis. This was a quest I outlined to begin forming the guild. Fortunately at the recent gathering of the Empress's calling, we managed to acquire one that was mist touched. If you ever make it here, perhaps you would like a nap in a safe relaxing place?

~Puck

Why must Acarthia be so far away? Why?

A napping guild sounds wonderful. Good relaxation during a busy gathering of adventurers? Mmm. (purr) So far to travel.
-Maluhia Keahi

Back