If you need a Ride

sencara

Artisan
Hey I know this is last min stuff. But if you need a ride and you are in WA I will have two spots open for people and their gear.

I will be leaving on Friday at 10 am. So if you need a ride let me know.

I will be checking the forum for the next few days to see if anyone will need the ride.

Jorbie
aka Xavic

Hi Jorbie aka Xavic.

The person I was going to get a lift with isn't going to be leaving until later ion the day, so I was hoping to catch a ride with you. I live in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle, but my stuff and I can get to somewhere slightly more convenient if necessary.

No need just PM me the address and a number I can contact you in case I get lost. And let me know how much room you need for your gear.

If someone else needs a ride thats along the way I will be happy to give them a ride as well.

Jorbie.

Well it looks like Plan A might be a go after all, so I guess it's a matter of who would be least inconvenienced by cutting through Capitol Hill on the way down to Millersylvania.

lol Well you are the only one who said anything about a ride. So it wont bother me one bit, I just want to larp this weekend lol.

So its up to you if you still need the ride. so let me know.

Jorbie

I'm pretty sure I'm sticking with Transportation Plan A! But thank you!

Back