IG Feast/Potluck

I have about 2-3 pounds of ground beef i can bring if you want to make something of it, Sean

I can make some mini-sliders, pasta and sauce, or something basic like that. Up to you.

Is participation in the potluck a required part of the event?

I can make some mini-sliders, pasta and sauce, or something basic like that. Up to you.
i'll bring it for you. some way or another i'm sure it'll get eaten.

Doesn't look like it, since not everyone has to bring something.

If you are referring to being required to bring something for people to eat/drink/consume, definitely not.

If you are referring to having to participate in-game, no, but Alcandar might make a certain king sad if he doesn't at least say hi. :)

I'll bring something salad-y. And maybe something dessert-y too...

If people want to help toss money at it, MEAT!
Probably beef, maybe lamb (if I can get it fresh this time of year).
Going to try and keep it under $60 total.

I dont recall if there is a grill out there. I have a charcoal Webber I can throw in if you like?

Monster Camp and the LLTC will be providing a side of cream cheese mashed potatoes and garlic mashed potatoes.

I dont recall if there is a grill out there. I have a charcoal Webber I can throw in if you like?
There is not one near the tavern. I was going to bring my gas grill, but I would prefer to charcoal some of the meat. So that would be excellent!

Done!

Matt, Caitlin and I will bring:
tomato, olive, feta salad
something involving fruit

I'll bring some drinks, since transporting the things I know how to cook across state would be difficult.

Since I'm coming from out of town it was recommended that I could bring drinks of sorts. Any recommendations or requests for what kind?

Unfortunately bourbon isn't allowed during game. :( Barring that, sparkling wine and the like is good.

Ah, darn. Then I clearly have no use for this bourbon.

I'll just pour it out.

I have to double check now. What exactly are you talking about when you say "sparkling wine"? Are sodas, water, juice, and martinneli's (sp?) ok? Any particular kind?

EVAN! Nooooo! You monster!

I have to double check now. What exactly are you talking about when you say "sparkling wine"? Are sodas, water, juice, and martinneli's (sp?) ok? Any particular kind?

To be clear, alcoholic beverages are not allowed at Alliance events. You will be just fine with soda, water, juice, and or Martinelli's, or any other non-alcoholic beverage.

Ah, darn. Then I clearly have no use for this bourbon.

I'll just pour it out.
What game did you go to that allowed you to have bourbon? :D

Back