IG photo

This is what happens when my insomnia, Alliance craving, and meager knowledge of Photoshop meet:

spellcopy.jpg

I call it: Telokh Casting Ice Bolt at Spider Thing in Early Springtime

I call it: Bill the Shadow Spider heroically defends his hunting grounds from the predatorial excursions of ice throwing humanoids.

-MS

mikestrauss said:
I call it: Bill the Shadow Spider heroically defends his hunting grounds from the predatorial excursions of ice throwing humanoids.

-MS
Hey, this is the Contested Lands, not the Sierra Club.

I like how the goatee looks with the Stone Elf make-up. Kudos to Amelia for my action shot!

Any more pics out there? They don't have to be of me. ;)

Ren Suzume said:
mikestrauss said:

-MS
Hey, this is the Contested Lands, not the Sierra Club.

Isn't it past your bed time? :lol:
(I know it is past mine)

-MS

Mike S -
Yes, it is. But I had a behind-the-wheel driving lesson today and I shaved about five years off my life and gained a stripe of grey hairs to rival Sweeney Todd's. I'm so wound up I won't be able to sleep for another week.

Mike E-
Yes, I do have more pictures and I just discovered a way of posting them.

http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o250 ... pril%2008/

Telokh_Amdo said:
Kudos to Amelia for my action shot!
Actually, credit for the photography goes to my mom, Sharon. The above picture was caught as the packet was hitting Bill. I just covered the packet with the effect.

Ren Suzume said:
Mike S -
Yes, it is. But I had a behind-the-wheel driving lesson today and I shaved about five years off my life and gained a stripe of grey hairs to rival Sweeney Todd's. I'm so wound up I won't be able to sleep for another week.
So how soon until you're the one driving to events and your Mom gets a reprieve?

Ren Suzume said:
Yes, I do have more pictures
I knew you had more from your Mom. I was putting a call out to anyone else who might have taken some pics.

You should do one with Rorii's ears ON FIRE!!!

I like the one of "Find'rth vs. the Spiders". Where the hell were the rest of you? Or did you think one dark elf vs. eight spiders was unfair to the spiders?

Or the picture that shows Find'rth charging like he's got somewhere to be. It reminds me of the last samurai scene that's composed the same way in the final charge.

There's a good one of Nathan after he released what was probably some missed spell considering how extended i am. damn that's some bright red. i wonder if i will ever be happy with my choice of costuming

<<< I call it: Telokh Casting Ice Bolt at Spider Thing in Early Springtime >>>

I call it "Nathan Hides from the Spider While Telokh Does All the Work."

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

IvanDrake said:

Telokh has weapons!!! I just get beat down unless i prison or circle myself.

looks like i get to teach you a weapon skill next event. :D

Tim

I already know one handed edged. I just doubt I'll ever put build into it. If I want to swing pipe I'll NPC or make an alternate. I have 1 weapon already, it's called feet! I can run from most things except that one super speedy Kuh.

IvanDrake said:

I call it "Ithaca and the Constipation Monster"

Robb Graves said:
I already know one handed edged. I just doubt I'll ever put build into it. If I want to swing pipe I'll NPC or make an alternate. I have 1 weapon already, it's called feet! I can run from most things except that one super speedy Kuh.

That's Kyle for ya. Too friggin fast...

Back