IG photo

<<< I call it "Ithaca and the Constipation Monster" >>>

Since he usually charges into battle, I'm going to give Ithaca the benefit of the doubt and guess that he is webbed or something. He looks pretty stiff.....

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

IvanDrake said:
<<< I call it "Ithaca and the Constipation Monster" >>>

Since he usually charges into battle, I'm going to give Ithaca the benefit of the doubt and guess that he is webbed or something. He looks pretty stiff.....

That may be true, but he still looks like he's struggling with a number two.

That one of Scott and Dee is pretty badass. Where are the ones of Farmer Find'rth?

Ezri said:
That one of Scott and Dee is pretty badass. Where are the ones of Farmer Find'rth?

Lyndsay took those (and maybe someone else). No idea if they're gonna get posted.

Dark elf on a tractor...oh yeah!

Robb Graves said:
IvanDrake said:
<<< I call it: Telokh Casting Ice Bolt at Spider Thing in Early Springtime >>>

I call it "Nathan Hides from the Spider While Telokh Does All the Work."

Telokh has weapons!!! I just get beat down unless i prison or circle myself.

Singular, Robb. Telokh has a weapon.

Unless, of course, you're referring to the dangerous good looks that all Stone Elves have. Enough to disarm the mightiest foe. MWEs have nothing on us. :cool:

Blasted I missed out on a Dark Elf photo op. It's a sad day for Blackwinter!

Justin H-

Actually I was "Arcane entangled" and waiting for Bill/spider to get close so I could "Activate Release".. which i did in the next still shot..

I may or may not of had gas ATM, but Scott K. Is just jealous I look so dog gone pretty, I understand to, Hell I would be jealous of me too if i wasn't me :lol: :lol: j/k

All joking aside, pretty cool chopping and effects to the picture Mike.

Ithica said:
Actually I was "Arcane entangled" and waiting for Bill/spider to get close so I could "Activate Release".. which i did in the next still shot..

I may or may not of had gas ATM, but Scott K. Is just jealous I look so dog gone pretty, I understand to, Hell I would be jealous of me too if i wasn't me :lol: :lol: j/k

All joking aside, pretty cool chopping and effects to the picture Mike.

I think you mean Amelia. Mike is just in it, Amelia put in the effects (and Sharon took it).

And yep, I'm green with envy (as envy is the proper term. Jealousy is a fear of losing something, envy is wanting what someone else has). Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's constipation face.

Hey! It just occurred to me that I either missed something at the event or it didn't happen. Where was the OOG orange headband burning ceremony, Amelia?

I wanted to, but Erica was in need of one so I gave it to her. And the one Courtney made was just too nice to burn.

Ren Suzume said:
I wanted to, but Erica was in need of one so I gave it to her. And the one Courtney made was just too nice to burn.

Next time, there will be flames....in a controlled, though joyous, manner!

Telokh_Amdo said:
Ren Suzume said:

Next time, there will be flames....in a controlled, though joyous, manner!
Huzzah to that.

Wow. Those pics really do justice to the site. When the sun finally decided to join us it really showed why that place is so awesome.

It has a long way to go. But seriously all that site has come SOOOO far.

*Sniff* It gives me a tear to forever be able to say I had a part in it. Come on out to work days and events and you too can great that 'Rock Star' feeling!

This true feeling of sentiment and combined shameless plug provided free of charge by,
--Chazz

Chazz, you had a lot to do with getting the site to where it is. Thanks for all your help.

I look at the site as it continues to improve and I can't wait to see what it'll look like by the end of the season... let alone in a couple of years!

Back