IG Put in your order now/ auction services available

BtB

Spellsword
Young Masters and Mistresses,

I plan to make the journey through the mists for this coming market day that will bring many from many lands together. If you do not know me, I am a merchant in my homelands and an artisan. I am happy to fill orders weapons/armor, potions, alchemy and scrolls. If you give me notice before the week's end the cost is 1.5X what it cost me to make the items. After that it goes up to 1.75%. In general, i can make anything you want and have many things stockpiled. Of course, since I have a market day coming up in a couple weeks, your notice will allow me to make and batch anything I am short on.

I prefer to deal in coin, but have made some great trades in the past. Look here in the near future for some interesting auctions I will be starting in the dream realms and finishing at the market day.

If you wish to auction something off - I am very willing to do this for you. I take a 10% commission on anything I sell. Sellers and buyers identities can easily be protected. If you wish you may enter a proxy bid through me at no extra cost, however, if you are not present at a market day and I must cover your bid to a seller, there is a 10% service charge before your item will be released to you. I am willing to auction anything that does not break laws.

Many blessings,
BtB

Master Bob,

I'm glad you also intend to travel through the mists, due to the good Lady Fallingstar's finally completing the paperwork for representation, followed within fourty-eight hours by an announcement that's she's decided to go running off into the mists after something else that may be able to rattle her spirit, I find myself siezed with a compulsion to come myself. I'd like to order 5 gold in cure light wounds potions or elixirs, would that include the vials or should I be ready to mix my own? I intend to spread these around to those that travel from Wayside to help ensure our recent victory in the vampire war is not overshadowed by great loss exploring this other land.

Regards,
Enan Bluewater, Council to Regent Fallingstar of Wayside and Loyal Servant of King Eisenhorn.

Young Master Enan,

I can easily provide you with the vials common to adventuring, but it will be reflected in the price. Your order of 5 gold of cure light wounds for example would normally be 71 cure light wounds elixers or potions, but if I were to provide the vials you would get 50 or so.

Many blessings,
BtB

Let's see...vell, I could use healing potions of every denomination above cure light and some ot'er things.

10 Cure Wounds
10 Cure Serious Wounds
10 Cure Critical Wounds
5 Cure Mortal Wounds

5 Magic Armor
5 Spell Shield
5 Purifies
5 Release

Dhat should do it for awhile! Grazie! See you dhere!

~Marcena

I am able to accomodate, although I must point out you missed the week's deadline. So some of the things I will have to make at the market day, so you can get them from me there but I may not have them right now.

Many blessings,
Bob the Blacksmith

Back