I'm interested in buying from a potion brewer

jtsquish

I am the keeper of the bank for The Serpents Pride and even though our bank is fairly well stocked I don't believe we have enough potions of lesser powers. I'm currently in the market for potions of cure light wounds and endow potions. If there are any potion makers around I would like to talk with you and possibly place an order. I'm looking for a large amount of each of those and I am also looking for smaller quantities of others such as magic armor.

Kjeld son of Bjarn

Last edited:
Hail and well met!

Allow me to introduce myself! I am Oscar Riverstone, member of the Phandalin Five. We're a new trading company starting out. We will soon have a workshop as well to field large orders. How many were you looking for?

I was not aware you were a maker of potions, Oscar Riverstone. I was pleased to meet all of you. I am looking for at least 30 of each and have some components that would help make a number of these potions. If you are interested in taking up the task I would be interested in doing business with you and yours. Are there other crafters amongst your numbers as well?

Alas I would not be able to fill that order entirely in one fell swoop. I could get may of the Cure Light wounds. Around 24 I would think.

We also have Jayden our resident scroll maker.

Then Nix our resident Baker...
Spark created little automatons and Kara makes trouble.

Between your and my resources we can fulfill much of what I need. These potions are to go back into the community for those newer to adventuring and to ones I will be training at a school I hope to establish. If you would be willing to lend me your services for this you would have my and many others thanks. Of course I will also be compensating you for these efforts.

Kjeld son of Bjarn
Serpents Pride Keeper of Numbers

I will endeavor to take up your cause and assist in your noble endeavor Kjeld son of Bjarn.

Back