I'm new and what is this?

Serrik

Hi my name is Drew. I'm new to Alliance LARP. My first event was last weekend. I came down the St. Cloud group. Unfortunatley I didn't get to stay for the whole thing. I had to drive the some gypsies back home as I was their ride and they had to work on sunday. I had planned to PC this event but found that synthetic cloth was incredibly uncomfortable (costume trouble), so I switched to NPC instead and ended up having a blast (despite being trapped in a barn for almost two hours) I got to be a bandit, an orc, a skeleton, a gnoll, and a whole bunch of other stuff. You might remember me as Birmbow the very tired farmer, or that guy in the disco pants. It was awesome! Thanks everyone for a great time, even though I didn't get to stay for the whole thing.

I'm going to try to make it to the November event and NPC again but what I'm really interested in is finding out more about the Alliance world. Specificly this chapter's story. I've been told alot about Kobold Rights already, and overheard adventurers talking about the corrupted, but it still greek to me. I feel that if I knew more about the world and the people in it I'd be able to have even more fun with my characters and probably make more fun for others as well. If anyone could let me in on important past or recent events, people, places, objects, monsters (i'm not asking for privlaged information here, just the lay of the land so to speak) that'd be nice.

-Drew (When I make a character his name might be Serrik idk yet)

Reading the SoMN Players Handbook will give you an idea of history for the chapter. That, along with a list of the laws of the land, is available here: http://www.mnalliance.com/Guides.html

Many of the other things you may be interested in finding out you would have to ask In-Game...know as FOIG (Find out in game) This is a great element to get to develop your character and interact with others and makes for good old fashion Role Play.

feel free to contact me. I am friends with Nathan and we have helped get a lot of people started with weapon reps, some costuming, and now i know how to make some armor too! i'm generally quick to respond too.

-Adam

Back