I'm sosrry

justduffy

Artisan
So hopefully by now most of the staff knows by now that I am pretty computer Illiterate and cain't spell to save my life, so maybe people can help me out in two ways:
1) Is there a spellcheck on this site. If so how do I access it? (I cain't find the button)
2) Is there a way to get a message sent to my E-mail address every time there is a post in, Lets say Headquarters< HQ: Outofgame and Headquarters< HQ: ingame like there was in the old boards or do I have to check every couple of hours and hope I didn't miss anything good?

1. There is no Spell Check funtion on the boards.

2. Yes. What you need to do is the following.

Open up the page for the forum you want to subscribe to.

Scroll down to the very bottom.

All the way at the bottom it will have an up arrow with a Board index link next to it.

Next to that is a checkbox with a Subscribe forum link next to it.

Click on the Subscribe forum link.

You are now subscribed to the forum that you did that in.

Then repeat for any other forums you wish to subscribe to.

Any questions?

You have no room to talk Mr. I have a grammatical error in my signature.

To counter my imperfect spelling skills I usually copy my post (before sumitting it) to a Word file, and then go through it to correct spelling errors. Unless it's small enough not to bother.

-Hoyce

Rob-

Sig is awesome.

Hmm, my Firefox browser underlines anything I write that it thinks is misspelled in red, much like word does. But depending on how computer literate/illiterate you actually are, getting a new browser may be more trouble than typing it in word first and then copy and pasting it. :)

That is also true.

Back