Imagos Pyatt

There was a house outside the city of Dover. A retired warrior turned blacksmith and his family lived there. You raised undead to destroy the house, took one of his sons, and permanently killed the father.

I was out in the woods nearby. I returned to find my father's body and a burning homestead. I saw you as you walked away from the burning wreckage.

The mists were closed to me since you first revealed yourself. They are closed to me no longer.

You will not hurt my family again. I will find you. And I will end you.

---Kantil DeManious VII, Child of Anjar

There's a voice I haven't heard in far too long. Kantil I have missed you and don't you dare think you're doing this alone. Besides we need to speak.

Ruis

My brother, my ally, and my spirit,

Unfortunately the mists will not be opening to me this gather though it seemed I was scratching at their door. Just know the skip in your run, the oof in your voice, and the pride in your heart is where your sister will be. I love you my brother, be safe cause I have no idea what I would do if I found out I lost any of m family. Especially a big brother like you! Your spirit is strong and your strength, stronger.

Always faithful and loyal to you my brother,

Corporal Zimps of Odenis

Kantil,

I fought at your side in the Reclaim, I know that you are smart and strong. Just know that you can call on me, and I shall fight beside you once more. Family is most precious. Be well, and when the time comes, my sword, shield, and ability are yours.

Back