Important: Characters from HQ, CT, NJ and NH

Everyone,

In addition to Mike's post (and please do email him ASAP if you need your character sent from Ashbury), please make sure to contact Caldaria's logistics and NJ's logistics to make sure your character has been sent, and please do this ASAP.

As of right now we have way more pre-regs than characters sent from other chapters.

I highly suggest that everyone brings their most current character card as a back up. PLEASE!! I don't want to have to tell anyone that they can't play they're character.

Players from old NH: We have the old data base. If you haven't played in another chapter since Syraandor shut down, then we should have your character. No worries.

Thanks,
Gary

I had my character transferred in to the new database back in January and had also mentioned that I played HQ once or twice and I believe they had the most updated character card for me - I was told that I would get an email when my character was transferred from HQ but looking back I realize that I never got such an email. Do I need to worry about this or is it taken care of?

I just sent KaiLan to NH. I already had her listed as homed in NH. If she wasn't already in NH database then my earlier e-mail must have been lost somewhere on the interweb.

Back