IMPORTANT for the Tavern

Hello friends!

Last year I found out about some of your dietary restrictions.
Many I didn't find out until I noticed some of you weren't eating and I had to directly ask.

I want to make sure this doesn't happen again, and that everyone who has dietary restrictions is taken into account when cooking.

I also know that some of you (or one of you) has stopped eating meat. I have always made vegetarian options but sometimes in small enough portions to feed the one vegetarian I thought we had in game. So also comment if you are vegetarian so we know how many we have this year!

Realize please that we can't make specialized dishes for everyone, but if you have certain allergies we need to know to keep everyone safe, and well fed.
Nutrition is an important part of adventuring.

So please comment below, or feel free to message me if you don't want it made public.
IMPORTANT: Even if you told me last year, please remind me again so I can make sure I don't forget anyone.

Thank you,
Genevieve

Hey Evie!

I think you know this already since we trade recipes back and forth from time to time, but figured I'd get this post started and not assume anything. :)

I'm a vegetarian as of November, but I also totally understand if that's way too difficult. I certainly don't expect every chapter/event I go to to cater to me. I'll make sure to bring some backup food to help reduce the cost/burden on your end at events! :)

Thanks for all of the work you do. We're super lucky to have such a great tavernkeep.

-Ian

Hey Ian,

Don't worry you're not the only vegetarian. We have some who come every so often, but TSM has been a vegetarian for over ten years so we already have to make food for him! It's not any problem at all. It's more of making sure we let those know we have those options because sometimes he just ate in the kitchen.

I am lactose intolerant, but usually remember to bring my lactaid pills. I can have stuff made with dairy. I just can't drink milk, eat ice cream or have cheese without it. While not me, Waller said I could post on his behalf. He is significantly allergic to onions.

Thanks for watching out,
Brigit

Back