IMPORTANT - Location Change for the July 12-14th Event

Lurin

Duke
Due to a number of continuing issues with the permanent site, we are relocating our July Event to be held at our Stearns Location, at our old stomping grounds of Whitewater, Briggs, as well as an additional sleeping cabin. While we continue to remedy conditions at the permanent site, as well as move forward with construction, we feel the only way to insure a proper event is to make the change of location now, while alternative sites are still available.

Future events will be held exactly on schedule, but we will continue to review whether or not alternate sites are in the best interest of our playing community.

We apologize for any inconvience this might create in your travel plans.

While there is no tenting discount at this site, we will be allowing tent use for those that enjoy the privacy/style of camping. Otherwise sleeping will be 'bunkhouse' style with matresses and floor space provided. (but no actual bunks). Our Stearns location also includes a seperate 6 stall shower building for your convienence.

We'll have Whitewater, Briggs and Deckenbach cabins, Tents will be allowed near Briggs and Deckenbach, as well as near-by sites 3 and 10 on that map, site 2 will be available for npcs.

Just be aware that the kitchen is very very small. The more precooked things you can serve the better...

I wouldn't worry too much about the type/quality/quantity of the food, the Tavern Committee is well aware of the facilities, and already has a plan in place :)

Glad to hear that your helping out on this. I know you and a few others were able to make the tavern much more then the space provided.

My reaction--> :excited:

That is all.

Back