IMPORTANT NOTES FOR THE WEEKEND

TadRon

Spellsword
Hello all. I wanted to announce that Gen and Mike have volunteered to do the tavern for the weekend. It sounds like a breakfast of eggs or burritos of some sort, hot dogs and burgers for lunch and maybe some chicken for dinner. With the large amount of people coming it might be hard to feed everybody so I would suggest still brining some food if even just a sandwich or two to tide you over. The food will be free but you can feel free to tip the cooks.

Also the forecast says it might rain and it will be cold so please plan to dress accordingly. Unlike when we had cabins there is no place to go to get warm except your tent and the fire, so be prepared. I will try to bring some garbage bags for make shift ponchos for people but I wanted to warn everybody. Please make sure your friends and people coming with you read this so they can prepare too.

I am excited for such a big closer and I hope you all have such a great time! I can't wait to run for you all! See you tomorrow!!!

Christopher

Will there be coffee for the morning? Or should I make sure that I have something in case? Lol

Vicki/Elle
The coffee addict

Some have made it in the past but don't know how tavern will be set up with food and drinks.
Best bet is plan to make it yourself

It's ok, I will make sure i have back up and then proceed to steal BJs.

Vicki
Probably has a problem, coffee addict

Breakfast will be breakfast has tacos (eggs cheese potatoes sausage)

Lunch will be pulled pork sandwiches and chips

Dinner will be chicken noodle soup with rolls

All homemade

Back