Important Notice Regarding Monster Camp!

wbush3

Scholar
Hello all!
We have moved Monster Camp to a storage unit nearby Camp Kiwanilong to make things easier for us. However, the storage site closes the gates at 8pm sharp. We need some help moving Monster Camp from the storage site to Camp Kiwanilong on Friday. Site will be open for PCs at 4pm on Friday, and anyone who can be on site and help us move Monster Camp will receive 50 gobbies per trip, 100 per trip if the vehicle is oversize (like a truck or van). Moving Monster camp needs to be done by 7:30 pm at the latest in order to make sure we don't end up having people stuck inside the storage area.

Please let us know here if you would like to be able to help out on Friday, and what your ETA should be. Thank you!

Barring any unforeseen hiccups, I should be on-site about 6pm and can help out if its still needed ^.^

Will you be needing help on Sunday taking everything back?

Yes we will need help to take it back on Sunday! :) Thanks Christine!

The more the merrier!

I will try to get there at 4 to assist. Can't promise as I'm taking some other folks, but I'll shoot for that.

You're very welcome ^.^ I'll be about to help on Sunday as well

I will also try to arrive early to help.

I will get there as soon as I can but work is unpredictable as to when I will get off. I'll have a full sized pickup to help move stuff.

I may be later than I thought today so I might not be able to help move things.

Back