Important: regarding the Sacrifice for the Penumbra Blade

Gunnar

Squire
I would like to make something incredibly clear. I did -not- in fact sacrifice myself for the Penumbra Blade. My resurrection was caused by my own fatal error in battle. The true individual who sacrificed themselves would like to keep their name quiet. Symmerile Foxfire was in error at the time, and I have since cleared this mistake up with him. I apologize in advance for the wrong use of my name, and in turn, due to the importance of the identity to be kept secret, the individual who sacrificed their life for the town shall remain nameless.

I will in fact also be sending this in for a reprint in the Ashbury Times as well; this error -must- be fixed immediately.

-Aislynn Ravenshire.

Sadly, it's not uncommon for the Times to get things slowly, or completely wrong even. There's been more times that I can count that Sue said I had said or done something that I didn't.... then again there's the fact that apparently Gwendara and I have been keeping something "secret" between us even though everyone but her has known for over a year...

Reports are only as accurate as the person recording them, and since there's never a person from the Times actually on hand when things happen, it's not surprising. Battles are hectic enough, trying to report on them third person after they are over cannot be the easiest way to do things.

Squire Ulthoc of Nordenn

FOIGofWar said:
Sadly, it's not uncommon for the Times to get things slowly, or completely wrong even. There's been more times that I can count that Sue said I had said or done something that I didn't.... then again there's the fact that apparently Gwendara and I have been keeping something "secret" between us even though everyone but her has known for over a year...

Reports are only as accurate as the person recording them, and since there's never a person from the Times actually on hand when things happen, it's not surprising. Battles are hectic enough, trying to report on them third person after they are over cannot be the easiest way to do things.

Squire Ulthoc of Nordenn

Sue? Wrong? That NEVER happens......that was sarcasm for any one that didn't get it. Aislynn, if you want people to know the truth, tell them every chance you get.

Back